School Survival Forums
Greetings! - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Greetings! (/showthread.php?tid=37308)

Greetings! - Math_n_Logic - 04-18-2017 12:06 PM

Hello,

I am just your average high school student who gets good grades. However, I feel that in the end, all these "rewards" and "accomplishments" are meaningless and do not get straight to the point of learning... which is the understanding of what you are doing and really having a passion for learning.

Truly I am glad that there is a community which devotes itself to critical thinking and open criticism for such a widely accepted institution.

In any case, I shall be posting new threads discussing how we could change the system or at least increase awareness.

Thank you,

Math_n_Logic

Greetings! - brainiac3397 - 04-18-2017 12:42 PM

Yep

Greetings! - Avatar Korra - 04-18-2017 12:57 PM

Yayyy, new person!!! <3

Welcome to the forums of SS! Welcome
Hug

There are some interesting people and discussions on this site.
~I can't wait until you witness them~

Also hiiii! I am 16, but no different than my 13 year old self and I like posting anime pictures when I can't react with words, thus earning me the nickname:
BlackWeebChick by Gwedin(I think it was him at least). xD
--
I was so excited when I found this place with (mostly) like minded people, since I only saw anti-school/ unschooling and youth rights ideas on a few blogs and videos.

This forum goes through random periods of activity, and then becomes deserted for a while, so replies aren't always instant.

Buttrock Have fun and wreck havoc Math_n_Logic! Shooting

Greetings! - James Comey - 04-18-2017 02:26 PM

Welcome to the forums homie.

Greetings! - Gwedin - 04-18-2017 02:46 PM

brainiac said it all, really.

Greetings! - James Comey - 04-18-2017 02:49 PM

Mmhmm.