School Survival Forums
i hate school so much.. - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: i hate school so much.. (/showthread.php?tid=37112)

i hate school so much.. - lonelypanda - 02-28-2017 10:42 AM

I used to live in central america and im half asian half latin
I was raised there and i was born in central america and so i moved to the states 3 months ago and i started school like in the middle of it. I really liked going to school back in central america but now since i moved to the states i really hate it so much that i sometimes want to kill myself. At first it was really hard to make friends since everybody already had their friends but i did make some friends. I have lunch buddies but they're not that close to me i just sit there and keep quiet. i dont talk at all.

my math class is an applied math. its for those who failed. im a freshman and all of the ones in applied math are juniors and seniors i feel so uncomfortable because im the only freshman and im literally learning word problems i should be learning algebra. i talked to my guidance counselor but she hasn't changed my math schedule so idk what to do anymore.

when i recently started school i felt really depressed for some reason but i dont know why but i knew that i didn't like school i hate it so much. i wanted to go back home and hug my friends. im barely passing my math class. I've talked with many people about this but they keep saying im going to be used to it and that its always like that when you recently move to another country and start all over again. but i really hate school, i hate taking the bus to school, i hate the classes, i hate the school lunch. the only time im happy is when im taking the bus way home. and then i get home and then i get all depressed thinking about how tomorrow theres school. i really want to kill myself.

i hate school so much.. - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - 02-28-2017 01:41 PM

Hey, you should reach out for professional help dude. And saying whats on your mind. To our parents, counselor, police. Hotline. Yeah, police. I said that. They can help too. If you got an ipod and like listening to music, listen during school. Sing, if you like. Play games on your phone. Draw, etc. Like just dont give a care in the world what others think about doing stuff you like. To make being in school a tiny bit more easy.
('_') School sucks ass. Seriously. Making new friends is tough and sucks. So hang in there man. But i do highly recommend seeking help. Venting and stuff does help release stuff. But its not enough.

RE: i hate school so much.. - the Analogist - 02-28-2017 02:49 PM

why did your family move here? do you have the kind of relationship with them that you can ask? do they know how you feel?

i hate school so much.. - SoulRiser - 03-02-2017 12:26 AM

Quote:why did your family move here? do you have the kind of relationship with them that you can ask? do they know how you feel?
This. Talk to your parents first before talking to counselors and such (though you should try that too, if your parents aren't helpful).

What are the main differences between the school in central america that you liked, and how things are in the US?