School Survival Forums
My parents think im selling pills at school. - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: My parents think im selling pills at school. (/showthread.php?tid=37023)

My parents think im selling pills at school. - L0KI - 02-18-2017 01:24 AM

The other day my back was hurting badly, so I decided to take some painkillers before I went to school. Later that day in school I felt really drowsy and threw up so I asked my dad if he could take me to the clinic and all he said was ''You're gonna have to wait it out.'' So I did.

Few hours later I walk into my parents room to go grab something then before I could take a step in there my mom gets in my way and says, ''I have to ask you a very important question.'' Then I was like ok.. so I let her continue and then when those words, ''selling pills'' came out of her mouth I couldn't believe it. I explained that I took the pills before I went to school, heck, even before I walked to the bus stop. She still didn't believe me. All she pretty much did was give me a big speech me and then told me to get out of her room. I'm that quiet kid in school. I wouldn't have anyone to sell drugs to anyways. Plus, why do the drug dealing in school when you can find a place outside of school to do it. It's risky either way though. But bringing that stuff into school, haha no.

And thats that.

RE: My parents think im selling pills at school. - sswbm - 02-18-2017 01:44 AM

Shouldn't take painkillers though, as far as I know they can only make things worse.

RE: My parents think im selling pills at school. - L0KI - 02-18-2017 02:24 AM

(02-18-2017 01:44 AM)Jop Wrote:  Shouldn't take painkillers though, as far as I know they can only make things worse.

you do have a point but my parents won't let me stay home.

RE: My parents think im selling pills at school. - Sadly_Not - 02-18-2017 02:26 PM

(02-18-2017 02:24 AM)L0KI Wrote:  
(02-18-2017 01:44 AM)Jop Wrote:  Shouldn't take painkillers though, as far as I know they can only make things worse.

I find that back stretches help. I also literally know this feel, once my back pain was so bad I couldn't fall asleep.

RE: My parents think im selling pills at school. - L0KI - 02-20-2017 10:30 PM

(02-18-2017 02:26 PM)Sadly_Not Wrote:  
(02-18-2017 02:24 AM)L0KI Wrote:  

I find that back stretches help. I also literally know this feel, once my back pain was so bad I couldn't fall asleep.

back stretches, ill get that. thanks.

My parents think im selling pills at school. - SoulRiser - 02-20-2017 10:51 PM

What kind of back pain did/do you have?

You can make a crude back massager by tying 2 tennis balls up inside a stocking, and then lying down on it with your spine between the balls, then kinda rolling up and down a bit.

RE: My parents think im selling pills at school. - L0KI - 02-21-2017 10:40 PM

(02-20-2017 10:51 PM)SoulRiser Wrote:  What kind of back pain did/do you have?

You can make a crude back massager by tying 2 tennis balls up inside a stocking, and then lying down on it with your spine between the balls, then kinda rolling up and down a bit.

Every inch of my back hurt and it had a sharp feeling to it. Also thanks I'll try that.

My parents think im selling pills at school. - SoulRiser - 02-22-2017 01:05 AM

Quote:Every inch of my back hurt and it had a sharp feeling to it. Also thanks I'll try that.
That sounds like the kind of thing you might wanna go to a doctor about...

RE: My parents think im selling pills at school. - L0KI - 02-22-2017 01:19 AM

(02-22-2017 01:05 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  
Quote:Every inch of my back hurt and it had a sharp feeling to it. Also thanks I'll try that.
That sounds like the kind of thing you might wanna go to a doctor about...

Yeah, I'll look into it.