School Survival Forums
I'm very mad right now! - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: I'm very mad right now! (/showthread.php?tid=36981)

I'm very mad right now! - Marlena403 - 02-01-2017 04:50 AM

Today I had a very bad day at school.

On my way to science, I have fallen over. I had to go to Welfare and my tights got dirty. I had to go to the place where there was mud because there were too many kids on the footway.

My maths and science teachers are sick and won't be back anytime soon. We had two cover (substitute) teachers. For maths, we had a female teacher and for science we had my Year 8 PE teacher's husband. Kids in maths decided to yell "Pablo", even though the naughty boy who usually says that was moved to Set 4. These are the reasons why he went to Set 4:

1. He kept repeating the word "Pablo" in class.

2. He cut the blinds.

3. He threw things.

4. He kept yelling out the teacher's first name.

5. He threw a lot of racist insults at the teacher.

Anyway, after maths, I went to the theatre to check where the rehearsals for Fame were supposed to be. I checked and it said that the rehearsals are in the assembly hall. It said that the hall was closed, so I had to search for a Drama Teacher in M block. And guess what?! I fell down again, but this time I ripped my tights. Not only that, but I was also bleeding and couldn't go to a rehearsal.

I'm finally home and my mum said she can't get me the costume I need. Guess I won't perform. Cries

Isn't the fact that two of my favourite teachers are sick already enough?! What did I do to deserve to fall on the ground twice and not be able to get a costume?!

Do you think I should drop out of Fame the Musical?

I'm very mad right now! - Sadly_Not - 02-01-2017 06:39 AM

If you can't have the costume, you can't perform..I would honestly find it too troublesome to get a costume so I would drop it like it's hot. If you really want to do it I would suggest seeing if you could get a friend or something to try to get you a costume ...

RE: I'm very mad right now! - Marlena403 - 02-04-2017 07:11 PM

(02-01-2017 06:39 AM)Sadly_Not Wrote:  If you can't have the costume, you can't perform..I would honestly find it too troublesome to get a costume so I would drop it like it's hot. If you really want to do it I would suggest seeing if you could get a friend or something to try to get you a costume ...

Thanks

I got the Drama teacher to get me a costume. My mum only needs to get me a blue T-Shirt.

I'm very mad right now! - Marlena403 - 05-19-2017 03:11 AM

I removed the names