School Survival Forums
Wassup! - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Wassup! (/showthread.php?tid=36966)

Wassup! - Tanrus - 01-28-2017 12:46 PM

Hello anyone who reads this!
I've been to the School Survival website and saw this forum! I love going through random forums and thought that this would be fun to join.
And just by reading everybody's posts, I have to say that this is pretty cool. Lot of liked minded people here.

Despite how I might come off as in real life, I'm actually really fun to talk to over messaging or forums such as this, and I can actually express who I am without having to transform into a ball and roll away.
My personality and music tastes are very flexible. I seriously like everything. I don't judge interests, and I ask that I don't either.

A little about me physically.... er.... I'm Bisexual, I have long ombre hair, Brown eyes, 5'..10? I think. Idk. and I'm probably around 120 - 140 pounds. OH and I'm a male c:

My interests that I favor a little more then others is that I really like Drag Queens xD Please don't call me weird for that, I know I am.
I enjoy playing dress up in a virtual game and taking pictures for my blog that nobody ever visits Laugh
and my favorite type of music is Pop Rock and Hard Rock (Avenged Sevenfold & Green Day are my favorites! ^.^)

But yeah that's me, sorry I typed so much ;-; Thank you thank you and bye.

(Edit: OH CRAP I ALMOST FORGOT TO MENTION, I absolutely idolize Avril Lavigne. K BYE Razz)

Wassup! - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - 01-30-2017 03:43 AM

is this a joke

RE: Wassup! - Geicosuave - 01-30-2017 03:46 AM

(01-30-2017 03:43 AM)Uryitiogi Wrote:  is this a joke

What about it?
We don't want him to feel not welcome, what are you criticizing?

RE: Wassup! - Tanrus - 01-31-2017 03:25 AM

Yeah no, you're right, this is just not for me.

RE: Wassup! - the Analogist - 01-31-2017 07:23 AM

Oh this genuine feeling interchange makes me feel guilty for something...........

Whatevs. SS is great! Ignore dumb people, be they here, there, or anywhere. We do not like dumb people Sam.

RE: Wassup! - Geicosuave - 01-31-2017 11:34 AM

(01-31-2017 03:25 AM)Tanrus Wrote:  

Yeah no, you're right, this is just not for me.

I don't see why not, I don't know why everyone is so hostile

RE: Wassup! - the Analogist - 02-01-2017 01:46 PM

maybe the crew moved to reddit?.... I havent checked.

I try to be welcoming and constructive.

also, where is SoulRiser lately? she gives nice warm welcomes.