School Survival Forums
Hello Everybody! - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Hello Everybody! (/showthread.php?tid=36904)

Hello Everybody! - ScarletTheDragon - 01-04-2017 11:05 AM

Hi! I'm new to the forums, so I figure that this would be a good place to start posting!

To start off, I am so incredibly glad that I found this site. Lately I have been having some serious issues with school. I'm at a loss as to what to do, and I feel so trapped in my situation. Places like this help a lot.

Second of all, are there any little forum things and advice I should know? Like inside jokes, mannerisms, stuff like that!

Sorry if this post sounds stupid, but I suppose I have to start off somewhere ^-^

Hello Everybody! - SoulRiser - 01-04-2017 10:03 PM

Hellooo there! Pirate2

Welcome to School Survival! Feel free to leave your sanity in the bin by the door - you won't be needing it in here.

What do you do for fun?

We have like millions of inside jokes and such... I can't remember them all. You may encounter some along the way... that's probably the best way to find them.

RE: Hello Everybody! - Geicosuave - 01-05-2017 09:27 AM

The only thing I can tell you is that yo can use smilies, like so: Laugh instead of emojis like so: ^-^.

RE: Hello Everybody! - Gwedin - 01-05-2017 10:13 AM

(01-05-2017 09:27 AM)Geicosuave Wrote:  The only thing I can tell you is that yo can use smilies, like so: Laugh instead of emojis like so: ^-^.

this is true but plaintext shite is infinitely superior to graphical shite

Quote:mannerisms
be the biggest cunt you can be.

always do the opposite of what gwedinho suggests btw

gidday, welcum to ss and whatnot

Hello Everybody! - SoulRiser - 01-06-2017 07:15 PM

Quote:always do the opposite of what gwedinho suggests btw
This is good advice. Laugh

Hello Everybody! - ScarletTheDragon - 01-08-2017 01:50 AM

Thank you all so much! I'll make sure to keep all of your advice in mind!

Hello Everybody! - Subb - 01-08-2017 05:06 PM

hai

being trapped in school is a part of the fun, sadly. Don't take it too seriously and you should be fine.*

*not completely dead inside

RE: Hello Everybody! - Thought Criminal - 01-09-2017 12:45 PM

Hello Scarlet. I hope the good ship SS can help you out with some of the problems you're having Pirate
I found SS a long time ago when I was in the 7th grade, and it really helped me in dealing not only with school but the alot of issues that I faced in life. You probably won't see to much of me, I don't post alot anymore, but I like to drop in from time to time to see how things are.

Welcome aboard matey! Pirate2