School Survival Forums
New person, some questions but mostly just introducing myself - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: New person, some questions but mostly just introducing myself (/showthread.php?tid=36878)

New person, some questions but mostly just introducing myself - Geicosuave - 12-15-2016 02:13 PM

Hi everyone! So, I just made my account, and I was wondering if there was anything more I should put on there. Also, how do yo add the signature to the bottom of posts? I'm pretty sure that's called a signature. Lastly, what exactly ARE the Frag Arena and Random Forums? Hope someone can help me, and have a nice day! Biggrin

RE: New person, some questions but mostly just introducing myself - Gwedin - 12-15-2016 03:21 PM

(12-15-2016 02:13 PM)Geicosuave Wrote:  Hi everyone! So, I just made my account, and I was wondering if there was anything more I should put on there. Also, how do yo add the signature to the bottom of posts? I'm pretty sure that's called a signature. Lastly, what exactly ARE the Frag Arena and Random Forums? Hope someone can help me, and have a nice day! Biggrin

Gidday

http://forums.school-survival.net/usercp.php?action=editsig
Or just click UserCP and on the left side there should be an edit signature option.

Fag Arena is locked because reasons and Random is a designated pissing forum. Enjoy your stay. Or don't, I'm not fussed either way

RE: New person, some questions but mostly just introducing myself - brainiac3397 - 12-15-2016 03:32 PM

(12-15-2016 03:21 PM)Gwedin Wrote:  
(12-15-2016 02:13 PM)Geicosuave Wrote:  Hi everyone! So, I just made my account, and I was wondering if there was anything more I should put on there. Also, how do yo add the signature to the bottom of posts? I'm pretty sure that's called a signature. Lastly, what exactly ARE the Frag Arena and Random Forums? Hope someone can help me, and have a nice day! Biggrin

Gidday

http://forums.school-survival.net/usercp.php?action=editsig
Or just click UserCP and on the left side there should be an edit signature option.

Fag Arena is locked because reasons and Random is a designated pissed forum. Enjoy your stay. Or don't, I'm not fussed either way

Frag Arena is where grenades were thrown and we all showered in the shrapnel. Now it's a mass grave where the rotten corpses and the diseased victims are tossed to decay into oblivion.

Random is just anything out of the ordinary and the occassional duel for honor. Sometimes a gladiator arena to fight for glory or freedom.

New person, some questions but mostly just introducing myself - Gwedin - 12-15-2016 03:33 PM

^Yeah, that, basically.

New person, some questions but mostly just introducing myself - SoulRiser - 12-16-2016 02:12 AM

Welcome! What do you do for fun? Pirate

RE: New person, some questions but mostly just introducing myself - Geicosuave - 12-16-2016 11:40 AM

(12-16-2016 02:12 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  Welcome! What do you do for fun? Pirate

Usually video games, some TV and stuff (Doctor Who, Steven Universe, etc.). Legos, Hail Denmark. Bionicle stuff.

New person, some questions but mostly just introducing myself - Gwedin - 12-19-2016 06:43 AM

The price of Lego in this day and age is the single most tragic thing about the world we live in.

Need to order some replacement parts for some old sets. Will likely never get around to doing so. That Arc-170 will forever remain unfinished ;_;

RE: New person, some questions but mostly just introducing myself - Geicosuave - 12-19-2016 01:19 PM

(12-19-2016 06:43 AM)Gwedin Wrote:  The price of Lego in this day and age is the single most tragic thing about the world we live in.

Need to order some replacement parts for some old sets. Will likely never get around to doing so. That Arc-170 will forever remain unfinished ;_;

Yeah, I feel you. Sad You can get some good sets for 20-30$ tho