School Survival Forums
My first day back - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: My first day back (/showthread.php?tid=36648)

My first day back - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - 08-18-2016 09:40 AM

Well, so far things are alright. This week people are going to be changing in and out of class because they want to. I'm staying as it is.

The atmosphere feels nothing new, there are new people, same people, same same stuff, different stuff.. It's strange. Yet, i feel familiar with the new stuff. I do not know if its because my anxiety has dropped or its my last year in damn high school.

One class im really into is hospitality/tourism, the teacher has wit humor, some other kind(s) of humor. He cool B-) I'm looking forward to the class.

I want to get out of my head. After class, i heard these two girls from the class say mean stuff about the teacher. And im like inside my head: "Bitch, im creepy two, please leave the class." I hope they do and along with the majority of the class. They are not taking it seriously, they just laugh and joke. :-) It will be great if its me and other respectful people, even better just me >: )

RE: My first day back - JakeAE86 - 08-19-2016 07:45 AM

I know how you feel, and I'm also a final year student. The most fun class I can have patience with is Visual Basic class. It is awesome since I can study most of it at home, and I plan on making a modding program to alter RAM data on a PS2 game. Which, I may release at a different forum for that stuff.

However, I have one major problem most of the new High Schoolers can get annoying, and in fact piss me off. I can't hit them, well because I'm 18.

RE: My first day back - James Comey - 08-19-2016 05:51 PM

(08-18-2016 09:40 AM)imasissy Wrote:  I want to get out of my head. After class, i heard these two girls from the class say mean stuff about the teacher. And im like inside my head: "Bitch, im creepy two, please leave the class." I hope they do and along with the majority of the class. They are not taking it seriously, they just laugh and joke. :-) It will be great if its me and other respectful people, even better just me >: )

Imagine this, except one of the girls is incredibly narcissistic with a fragile ego, and then developing a crush on her.

It ended as well as you thought.

RE: My first day back - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - 08-21-2016 06:40 AM

(08-19-2016 07:45 AM)JakeAE86 Wrote:  I know how you feel, and I'm also a final year student. The most fun class I can have patience with is Visual Basic class. It is awesome since I can study most of it at home, and I plan on making a modding program to alter RAM data on a PS2 game. Which, I may release at a different forum for that stuff.

However, I have one major problem most of the new High Schoolers can get annoying, and in fact piss me off. I can't hit them, well because I'm 18.

:| Oh damn, hey thats pretty good. What country are you in that allows you to do the hitting because your 18?

(08-19-2016 05:51 PM)Hansgrohe Wrote:  
(08-18-2016 09:40 AM)imasissy Wrote:  I want to get out of my head. After class, i heard these two girls from the class say mean stuff about the teacher. And im like inside my head: "Bitch, im creepy two, please leave the class." I hope they do and along with the majority of the class. They are not taking it seriously, they just laugh and joke. :-) It will be great if its me and other respectful people, even better just me >: )

Imagine this, except one of the girls is incredibly narcissistic with a fragile ego, and then developing a crush on her.

It ended as well as you thought.

Lol, dude, im straight

RE: My first day back - Dead - 08-21-2016 07:09 AM

imasissy Wrote:Lol, dude, im straight

Wait, you're a girl?

RE: My first day back - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - 08-21-2016 07:09 AM

(08-21-2016 07:09 AM)Dead Wrote:  

Wait, you're a girl?

Yeah

RE: My first day back - James Comey - 08-21-2016 05:39 PM

(08-21-2016 07:09 AM)imasissy Wrote:  
(08-21-2016 07:09 AM)Dead Wrote:  

Wait, you're a girl?

Yeah

Chill, I was giving my perspective, lol.

In all seriousness, getting in deep shit with narcs is something you want to avoid, unless you've learned the proper ways of disposing them,