School Survival Forums
my updaterotron - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: Blogs (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: my updaterotron (/showthread.php?tid=36590)

my updaterotron - Jakus235 - 07-29-2016 02:16 AM

A place for met put my protests ( walk outs sit ins and the like) and my videos of my protest so feel free to ask a question or comment. Pirate

RE: my updaterotron - the Analogist - 07-29-2016 09:22 AM

What state are you in? Im curious about the homeschool laws of other states. Illinois is pretty open to whatever when it comes to homeschooling

my updaterotron - Jakus235 - 07-29-2016 11:05 AM

Kentucky, i'm pretty sure the laws are kinda strict

RE: my updaterotron - the Analogist - 07-31-2016 03:03 PM

I mean, you could move here?

Also, I get the impression that you are nuts. Perhaps you are perfectly sane, but if that impression is given off anywhere else, you might have a hard time finding followers.

I'm not saying your posts need to read like Thomas Jefferson, but some details to paint a better picture of your objections and your goals would bode well for confidence

RE: my updaterotron - Ky - 07-31-2016 03:12 PM

(07-31-2016 03:03 PM)the Analogist Wrote:  Also, I get the impression that you are nuts. Perhaps you are perfectly sane, but if that impression is given off anywhere else, you might have a hard time finding followers.

I'm not saying your posts need to read like Thomas Jefferson, but some details to paint a better picture of your objections and your goals would bode well for confidence

Sounds more to me like he's simply not giving things much thought, that's all. I know quite a few people who are more inclined to do things on a whim, and they're not necessarily any worse off than people who carefully plan their next move.

RE: my updaterotron - the Analogist - 08-01-2016 01:52 AM

Oh, there is alot to be said for action. Its in my TCS, you can only learn some things by doing. Leadership however does require on some level that your example be expressed and your cause made clear