School Survival Forums
Hello again! - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Hello again! (/showthread.php?tid=36496)

Hello again! - Softspoken - 06-10-2016 03:17 PM

The majority of people here probably won't remember me, but, a good while ago, I came here to discuss stupid shit that had been happening with some guys at school, but I lost the login information for this account and couldn't remember it I found the notebook I had it written down in and thought I'd see if this place was still as populated as it had been, and it seems to be even busier than i remember, so, I figured I'd try to be of use to some people like me, and decided to reintroduce myself

Hello again! - Ky - 06-10-2016 05:51 PM

I remember you, yes. Welcome back.

Hello again! - SoulRiser - 06-11-2016 04:35 AM

Welcome back! Smile

How's life been?

RE: Hello again! - kellie - 06-12-2016 10:52 AM

(06-10-2016 03:17 PM)Softspoken Wrote:  The majority of people here probably won't remember me, but, a good while ago, I came here to discuss stupid shit that had been happening with some guys at school, but I lost the login information for this account and couldn't remember it I found the notebook I had it written down in and thought I'd see if this place was still as populated as it had been, and it seems to be even busier than i remember, so, I figured I'd try to be of use to some people like me, and decided to reintroduce myself

Hi Smile I'm new here, so I don't remember you, but welcome back

RE: Hello again! - Softspoken - 06-12-2016 03:10 PM

Life has been much, much better soulriser, thank you for asking