School Survival Forums
Hello! - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Hello! (/showthread.php?tid=36462)

Hello! - Polymath - 05-06-2016 12:25 PM

Hello everyone,
I'm kinda new but not really. I was "animatrix", but I kind of lost my old email and information. So now I'm Polymath! It's been a while since I've been on this website. I had an interesting life so far, but I'm glad to say, I still advocate alternative education and young people's choice to run the hell away from public schools. I'm interested in knowing the current affairs with regards to young people being forced to go to public school and wanting to leave. I'm excited to hear your viewpoints, rants, and problems you're facing.
Sincerely,
Polymath

Hello! - SoulRiser - 05-07-2016 10:20 AM

Welcome back Smile

What have you been doing with your life so far?

RE: Hello! - Polymath - 05-07-2016 10:33 AM

(05-07-2016 10:20 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  Welcome back Smile

What have you been doing with your life so far?

I just completed another year of college. Yet, I might take some time off. I'm close to graduating but I really lost my motivation and drive.
I study mathematics, but I currently just want to study it on my own for once instead of an institution (i.e. I'm dropping out for a while). My summer plans are to get a job and find a place of my own. Other than that, I feel a'lot more free and I feel very empowered. I really do miss your forums and website, I was really miserable in high school but now I'm a'lot better and I fully support individuals who choose alternative routes versus the former--the public education system is hell. I'll be moving from Oklahoma to Texas, and I'm hoping I can find a job as soon as possible. I'll be hanging around here and there. I hope everything is going well for everyone!