School Survival Forums
Weird Dream - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Support & Psychology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Forum: Our Ever-Shifting Imaginations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: Weird Dream (/showthread.php?tid=36361)

Weird Dream - Ilija.m - 03-22-2016 09:49 AM

It was a long time ago but i still remember my dream i was at home and then i had to go buy some to eat and i locked my door gone to the elevator and then it was not working i used the stairs i went to the supermarket and then gone home the elevator was still not working i tried again the stairs and on the first floor was a lady she was cleaning the door of the elevator her face was creepy i finally arrived and when i open the door i see someone broke in my apartment i looked at my room no one is there i looked my brother room nobody was there and then my mom bedroom i saw two of mine cousins from Germany and we both got scared to death i asked them later in what way they entered the apartment someone gave them the key when i was out
that was scary

Weird Dream - James Comey - 03-22-2016 01:24 PM

It sounds like you're paranoid in some way, like you feel something is intruding in your life but you don't know what. The non-working elevator could symbolize that your easier paths are limited.

RE: Weird Dream - Ilija.m - 03-27-2016 12:39 AM

(03-22-2016 01:24 PM)Hansgrohe Wrote:  It sounds like you're paranoid in some way, like you feel something is intruding in your life but you don't know what. The non-working elevator could symbolize that your easier paths are limited.

Maybe it was again a weird dream