School Survival Forums
Hey Everyone - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Hey Everyone (/showthread.php?tid=36207)

Hey Everyone - FckSkool - 01-28-2016 03:23 PM

Hey guys. im new on here, and this forum seems pretty cool. I'll be able to vent about those bastards at school. By the way, i saw the "personality test" thing, and i thought it was a little odd that i got INTP just like most of the other people on here. it's like we're different from the rest of the population. Nutter

Hey Everyone - xcriteria - 01-28-2016 11:52 PM

Welcome to the forums! I'm an INTJ, and yeah it's interesting how common some types are here.

What do you hate most about school? (Everything? Razz)

And what do you like to learn about and do when you have control over your time?

RE: Hey Everyone - FckSkool - 01-29-2016 09:16 AM

Well, it's hard to choose what i hate most, but i really dont like how just because we are younger, we can be discriminated by teachers/principals or whoever else. It's like you're powerless in school, because they tell you what to do, and you have to listen to them. When i'm not caught up in school shit, i like to sit in front of my computer for most of the day trying not to get bored. I'm depressed, so i dont feel like doing anything. I have terrible anxiety issues, so i've never had many friends, much less any girlfriends. But this forum is pretty cool and i like to see how shitty people think school is. Cool