School Survival Forums
New Here and Just Signed Onto This Forum! - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: New Here and Just Signed Onto This Forum! (/showthread.php?tid=36171)

New Here and Just Signed Onto This Forum! - JakeAE86 - 01-13-2016 01:57 PM

Hello I am Jake, I hate school as anyone else on this forum. Ever since I noticed schools were being terrible was when I was in 6th or 9th Grade and my reason to join this forum now is that my temptations because recently and even 10th Grade my grades have been slipping like crazy. I felt like I was being tortured into fast learning like in my English III class the teacher never let's me take the time to do notes, she sometimes never notices me. I have a vision problem which is Ocular Albinism which my eyesight isn't as terrible than others compared to mine but I sit in the front at all times even if it's not with my friends. But during school and on the bus I sometimes if not always get teased or bullied, I have to ignore it but just doesn't help at all. Hopefully I will be welcome on to these forums and see ya soon hopefully!

New Here and Just Signed Onto This Forum! - SoulRiser - 01-14-2016 01:05 AM

Welcome! Pirate

What do you do for fun?

New Here and Just Signed Onto This Forum! - JakeAE86 - 01-14-2016 07:10 AM

I play games most of the time, but I do computer stuff as well. At my school there are little to none common with me. Right now I am trying to learn programming with C++ and Python since right now I'm taking a chance to do such things like this. But the only games I do ever play are racing games like Gran Turismo or GTA.