School Survival Forums
Growing Up - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: Blogs (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Growing Up (/showthread.php?tid=36068)

Growing Up - metallica86 - 11-10-2015 02:34 AM

My god, I haven't been on this site in 3 years. I'm looking back at my old posts and cringing the hardest I ever have in my life. 7th grade me was a horrible human being. I'm glad that I grew up and actually matured enough to have respect for others!

I was such an asshole to Gwedin in particular because I was afraid of others' opinions in particular *cringe* I'm sorry Gwedin!

RE: Growing Up - Cianna200 - 11-10-2015 02:45 AM

Hello I don't believe we have met, I am Cianna. Unfortunately Gwedin no longer goes here. I am happy to know that you have turned over a new leaf Smile

RE: Growing Up - metallica86 - 11-10-2015 02:47 AM

It was a long and tumultuous journey, especially dealing with depression. But I must say that there is always hope for younger people!

RE: Growing Up - brainiac3397 - 11-10-2015 08:26 AM

We lost Gwedin a while back. He just vanished. I think assumption at the moment is he got bored of us or had some change in his life and just decided to stop coming. Don't know if he sneaks a glance here or not though.

I'm still here. Probably still will be even when I become ruler of the new human empire. Might even criticize myself because I'm that devious.

RE: Growing Up - schoolsux - 11-10-2015 10:19 AM

(11-10-2015 02:47 AM)metallica86 Wrote:  It was a long and tumultuous journey, especially dealing with depression. But I must say that there is always hope for younger people!

I wouldn't say there is hope for younger people. Maybe that's because I'm a pessimist. Maybe because I'm depressed.