School Survival Forums
It's Been A While, Hasn't It? - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: It's Been A While, Hasn't It? (/showthread.php?tid=35987)

It's Been A While, Hasn't It? - Subb - 09-25-2015 03:43 PM

Hi! I realized that I took the whole summer off, and the year or so beforehand wasn't too good in regards to output. So, what's new... I have a job now, I've made a few more friends, which hasn't happened since elementry school, I'm recording an EP with my band, and I'm just slightly behind with college things. It's actually going pretty well for me. Also, I'm going to NCYC this November. (Why a Pagan would go to a Catholic convention is beyond me. The time in my life where Catholicism was hurting me has largely past, so I may as well take the opportunity I've been given and do something new.)

Also, school just started. Not only do I not really like any of my classes, I am now tasked with having to balance that with working, band practice, and volenteering. And I'm yet to find a way to do that successfully. Nothing is hard, it's just nothing I like.

I'm also scared because college is around the corner, and I'm more unsure of what my path is than ever. However, an informed confusion is better than being sure in the wrong thing. So I'll figure things out as they come.

Also, the IRC has died entirely. I am saddened by this development.

RE: It's Been A While, Hasn't It? - brainiac3397 - 09-26-2015 01:59 AM

The IRC has been dead for a while

RE: It's Been A While, Hasn't It? - Ky - 09-26-2015 03:02 AM

We come black.

I mean Walcomb eeck.

Welcoma beck. Belcome wack. Windows book. Whale cu- no...

Well, come back. Good enough.

It's Been A While, Hasn't It? - Schwag - 09-26-2015 05:44 PM

Hi.

RE: It's Been A While, Hasn't It? - SoulRiser - 09-26-2015 10:45 PM

Welcome back Smile

RE: It's Been A While, Hasn't It? - Cianna200 - 09-26-2015 11:20 PM

Subb! Razz