School Survival Forums
Anti-ACTA - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Anti-ACTA (/showthread.php?tid=3558)

Anti-ACTA - Thought Criminal - 07-21-2010 11:00 AM

Well guys... To put is simple. This scares the shit out of me. Some of you guys may think the ACTA won't do shit to inconvenience you because you don't pirate but this is only the tip of the iceberg and we don't have much information about the negotiations because it is being withheld from the public. If this comes to pass there will be an INTERNATIONAL organization that holds a monopoly on anything pirate related. I wouldn't be to damn surprised if they will destroy anything they see fit after a period of time for "the good of the net" or some other shit and if they can do that they will surely initialize very obvious net neutrality. That means no more PirateBay no more Demonoid, no more 4chan, and possibly no more SS. We cant let this shit happen.

http://www.anti-acta.com/index.php

Re: Anti-ACTA - HeartofShadows - 07-21-2010 11:25 AM

Trust me I know the scourge of this act right here.

Anon can DDos and spam as much as they want and people can protest and whine as much as they want but things will not change until shit hits the fan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Rebellion

Re: Anti-ACTA - monkey - 07-21-2010 01:39 PM

The fuck?

I don't want some retarded proposal to censor my internet. This pisses me off.

Re: Anti-ACTA - psychopath - 07-21-2010 07:31 PM

[Image: 1236527119496.jpg]

Re: Anti-ACTA - Swift - 07-22-2010 06:08 AM

[Image: pirate-party-logo-gradient1.png]

Join your local Pirate Party. There's one in almost every first world country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirate_Par ... ernational

Re: Anti-ACTA - CrayolaColours - 07-22-2010 06:22 AM

Except here. Well, what does "active but unregistered" mean, exactly? I have an idea, but I'm a newfag to all things political.

Re: Anti-ACTA - Swift - 07-22-2010 06:42 AM

CrayolaColours Wrote:Except here. Well, what does "active but unregistered" mean, exactly? I have an idea, but I'm a newfag to all things political.

They haven't registered for national election. Although they had some guy in Tennessee run for some office.

Re: Anti-ACTA - CrayolaColours - 07-22-2010 06:44 AM

I see. How kickass would it be to have someone from the Pirate Party run a country? I can fucking dream.

Re: Anti-ACTA - Swift - 07-22-2010 07:44 AM

CrayolaColours Wrote:I see. How kickass would it be to have someone from the Pirate Party run a country? I can fucking dream.

The Swedish Pirate Party is the third biggest party there. They have seats in both Swedish and European Parliaments.

And the BNP has seats in the European Parliament too. Brickwall

Re: Anti-ACTA - CrayolaColours - 07-22-2010 08:13 AM

Comrade Swift Wrote:
CrayolaColours Wrote:I see. How kickass would it be to have someone from the Pirate Party run a country? I can fucking dream.

The Swedish Pirate Party is the third biggest party there. They have seats in both Swedish and European Parliaments.
You kidding me? Guess who's learning Swedish you guiz! (Also, Alexander Skarsgard is Swedish, enough said)

Re: Anti-ACTA - Swift - 07-22-2010 08:30 AM

CrayolaColours Wrote:
Comrade Swift Wrote:

You kidding me? Guess who's learning Swedish you guiz! (Also, Alexander Skarsgard is Swedish, enough said)

I need to learn Swedish, as my parents are making me move there for a year apparently(Half my relatives live there). But pretty much any Swede 50 and under knows pretty decent English.

Re: Anti-ACTA - LOON_ATTIC - 07-22-2010 04:28 PM

I wonder how many millions of kids will they send to jail? Or rip the fuck off of. This shit sucks. Motherfucking bitches.

Re: Anti-ACTA - Thought Criminal - 07-23-2010 07:31 AM

and all of this because huge multinational companies are whining because they loose a few thousand dollars. What bitches.

Re: Anti-ACTA - Swift - 07-23-2010 10:31 AM

This is what I've been telling you guise.

Capitalism is bad. Nono

Re: Anti-ACTA - HeartofShadows - 07-23-2010 10:34 AM

Comrade Swift Wrote:This is what I've been telling you guise.

humanity is bad. Nono

fixed.

Re: Anti-ACTA - Swift - 07-23-2010 10:57 AM

HeartofShadows Wrote:

humanity is bad. Nono

fixed.

Rolleyes

Re: Anti-ACTA - The Desert Fox - 07-23-2010 12:02 PM

Comrade Swift Wrote:
HeartofShadows Wrote:

humanity is bad. Nono

fixed.

Rolleyes

Re: Anti-ACTA - LOON_ATTIC - 07-23-2010 02:38 PM

MISANTHROPE

HATER OF ALL MANKIND