School Survival Forums
The God Council - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: Geography of SS (/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+---- Thread: The God Council (/showthread.php?tid=34367)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

The God Council - craxyguy562 - 09-19-2014 10:38 AM

Proposal

Hidden stuff:
A place where the gods of GoSS meet and have epic meeting.

Good idea or bad idea?

Appearance

Hidden stuff:
Deep underground there is an elegant room with a large table and several chairs, each customized by the gods for themselves to represent what they rule over.

The Gods

Hidden stuff:
DoA god of change, fate and revolution
Description:
(09-21-2014 02:16 PM)DoA Wrote:  (OOC: Brown curly hair, blue eyes, tannish white skin, incredibly muscular physique and tall build, wears white toga, has a face that says "Hello world, I'm the least sharp tool in the shed". Basically, when you mix two stereotypes - Greek god and frat boy - and make it very vaguely similar to me, the DoA character is what you get.)

Hansgrohe god of culture
Description:...

brainiac3397 god of domination
Description:...

crazyguy562 god of magic
Description: long old purple robe, messy black hair, blue scerla and green star shaped pupil. She is also very flat and un sexually appealing. Also a lesbian. :|

Sub god of duality
Description:
(09-21-2014 02:14 PM)Sub Wrote:  (OOC: He's in a black tux with a while tie, with a black cloak over that. He always has an old time scale in his left hand, when able. He looks in his mid twenties, and has brown, shaggy hair, and purple eyes that reflect his actual age.)

Chanku god of creation, stasis and structure
(10-02-2014 07:09 AM)Chanku Wrote:  (OOC: Also I might as well state, that Chanku is, quite literally, the tallest and largest of the gods, being the original, however because all gods are apart of him and come from him in a sense, each time a god is made he looses a little bit of himself, thus causing him to weaken and look older. Right now, he looks rather old, similar to Father from Full Metal Alchemist (Brotherhood for those who watch the anime), however his eyes are a pale-ish blue, and he wears a greyish robe(the robe was originally white on one side and grey on the other, with the evil ones being created they took away most of the black side, and the other gods have caused the two sides to mix a bit, thus making the greyish color of the robe). Also each time a god is made his robe gets a little greyer and he gets a little older and weaker, when all the gods are rejoined with him, he looks really young though, and is probably one of the most powerful being in existence).

The God Council - Chanku - 09-19-2014 11:12 AM

I've already proposed this previously and it was shot down.

The God Council - Ky - 09-19-2014 11:16 AM

I'm sick of hogging all the plot, so I guess we can have a god council.

RE: The God Council - Subb - 09-19-2014 02:10 PM

You know what... I've been thinking of this. If we separated our *God* status as people playing the game from the *God* character IN the game... I like it!

The God Council - Ky - 09-19-2014 02:16 PM

I've already done that, in part, with my representation of DoA.

RE: The God Council - craxyguy562 - 09-19-2014 02:17 PM

(09-19-2014 11:12 AM)Chanku Wrote:  I've already proposed this previously and it was shot down.

What! Why would someone do that? I think it's a good idea.

RE: The God Council - Ky - 09-19-2014 02:18 PM

(09-19-2014 02:17 PM)crazyguy562 Wrote:  
(09-19-2014 11:12 AM)Chanku Wrote:  I've already proposed this previously and it was shot down.

What! Why would someone do that? I think it's a good idea.

It was a long time ago, and I wasn't used to the idea of playing a divine character in the game.

The God Council - craxyguy562 - 09-19-2014 02:28 PM

Can we use this thread as the god council and do the IC god role-play here?

The God Council - Ky - 09-19-2014 02:34 PM

Sure. Whoever wants to start, can.

RE: The God Council - Subb - 09-19-2014 02:50 PM

(Overlooking a real time map of the world.) Look at this. The Isle's being taken over, Skyvana's in a civil war. Fantasia's in a mess of criminal rule, and most of the government of Capitalistian is either dead or being tortured.

Nothing is in balance. It's all swung towards evil and chaos. We have to intervene in some way. Pretty soon Fantasia will be gone and we'll have an Urent uprising as well as an Acar run Isle. So, what do we do?-Sub

(OOC: I'm not sure how this will impact GoSS. Strike down the proposal to help if we want to keep it seperate.)

The God Council - Ky - 09-19-2014 03:27 PM

DoA barges into the room. His toga (which he wears in part to embrace the stereotype of mythical figures, but mostly because he greatly resembles a deified frat boy) is tattered and stained, and he appears to be in a drowsy daze. The only reason none of the gods or goddesses present have laughed at his ridiculous appearance and even more ridiculous demeanor is because, despite his lack of formality, the power he wields is unfathomable, fearsome, and matched by few, if any.

DoA: *lets out a grunt, then turns to face the elder gods as he takes his place at the council table* 'Sup, fellas. Sorry I'm late - last night was brutal. What's doin'?

(OOC: Yes, this is what the other gods have to put up with every day.)

RE: The God Council - brainiac3397 - 09-19-2014 04:09 PM

Discussing Godhood would the Supreme God of Godliness And All Things Godly? Shame on you!
Smile

The God Council - Chanku - 09-20-2014 04:45 AM

-sighs as I sit on my chair in the front as I am the leader of the Gods- DoA, sit down. -turns my attention to Sub- Listen we can not intervene, doing so would be against regulation, it's the reason we made the barriers. However they, the Orks, decided to fuck up that, and ended up releasing the demons, which has lead to our current situation. Besides if we intervene, we will have to remake the world once again. (OOC: BTW remaking the world references the fact that I restarted/revived GoSS. I essentially caused the world to be destroyed and reborn.). Plus that would mean that most of you, would stop existing, as your existance is tied to this world.

Perhaps we should summon the evil ones and talk to them. (OOC: Evil ones refer to the evil characters that are now Gods, or at least the evil gods that made the demons and introduced evil onto the world).

The God Council - Ky - 09-20-2014 07:19 AM

DoA smiles, makes a mock saluting gesture, and sits in the chair on the opposite side of the table from Chanku.

DoA: *in a sudden moment of clarity* As if! Aight, I may have jacked up the world, but that's on me, that's my bad. M'kay? We just need to *unconvincingly fakes a snooty tone of voice* intervene in mortal affairs and restore harmony unto the realm we have created. *after getting weird looks, drops the act and returns to normal tone of voice* What? Don't trip, dudes, come on. We can't summon those evil scrubs! They'll just make things worse - we got this. Our people need us! Martin can vouch for me, right Martin?

Martin, one of the most recently created gods and even more recently appointed council members, nods disapprovingly.

Martin: The last time we held a meeting of this importance, you flew into a rage and "banned" half of us from godhood, and it took the rest of us to pacify you and restore the council to normal. Forgive me if I'm the least bit skeptical of your ability to correct your mistakes.

DoA: *incredulous* Don't go there! Some of you guys looked hella edgy to me, that's all, and if it weren't for me, the evil ones wouldn't be locked away! And what are you gettin' up in my grill for, anyway? I'm the reason you are a god!

Martin: No, Anakata was. Chanku's firstborn taught me the spell I needed to put an end to the demonic invasion and bought me enough time to sacrifice myself, yet you can't even sacrifice your own reputation and admit you killed a god. And don't tell me that you guided me to some better fate, because as I've made very clear, I don't like being used.

DoA sits in stunned silence and slumps over the council table, whether out of shame or as a result of a massive hangover.

The God Council - Chanku - 09-20-2014 07:31 AM

Stop it you two. -sighs a little- Any-who, I can't do anything anyway, unlike Some of you here, I can't directly show myself on the planet like some -looks over at Sub- due to the fact that I created it, and my existence allows everything in this realm to exist. Although we probably should have completely destroyed the old world, instead of doing what we did with it. Besides I can only really influence the King of the Isle, and I'm not referencing Dallas either. -mutters something-

Edit: OOC: Essentially the reason the God Realm, and the GoSS planet exist because Chanku does, The GoSS planet exists due to the God Realm Existing, and the God Realm exists because Chanku exists. Entering the Mortal World would essentially cause Chaos in the God Realm, and split up the god into several fragments, that allow the GoSS planet to exist and not be too chaotic, although after a period of time the God Realm would be destroyed, and any gods remaining in that world goes with it and then the planet will destabilize, eventually causing the destruction of the World itself(although in it the fragments would be released and come-back together allowing for a new rebirth for the world in a way). Also the Old World(Original GoSS) wasn't completely destroyed and instead some parts still existed and created the 'hell' in which the beings of the Old World(and several horrific ones as well), exist.

Also there are rumors that the Old Gods still exist, but are just not anywhere to be found.

The God Council - Ky - 09-20-2014 07:46 AM

Martin: The old world deserved a second chance. If it weren't for the Sealandic continuity, I wouldn't have ever existed, would I? (OOC: At an early point in Sea Land's history, the Seastriders were torn from power and were replaced by the Fawsums, a dastardly noble family that covered up the whole incident and declared the Seastrider lineage dead. The surviving members of the Emperor's family emigrated from Sea Land to the far east, forming the old game's country of New Sealand, though their descendants returned to their homeland in secret by the time the events of the old GoSS began, barely escaping the nuclear fate that awaited nearly all residents of the far eastern nations. This is a long OOC post, by the way...I think I might make a miniature story/RP out of that.)

DoA: *sits back up* Oh, yeah! I wasn't the fool who gave Dallas those random powers, now was I?

Martin: So you say, anyway. No one among the council has claimed responsibility for his unexpected resurrection and even more unexpected access to magicks, but I maintain that it certainly sounds like something you'd do.

DoA: What's that supposed to mean?

Martin: You're pure chaos! You can run through the mortal world willy-nilly and not suffer any consequences, unlike the rest of us! It's time someone put you in check.

DoA: Pff, Chanku could do that, no problem. Now that Chandler gave up his kingly yadda yadda yadda, our fearless leader here could just possess the un-king's body, y'know?

Martin: That's just plain r-....hmm.

The God Council - Chanku - 09-20-2014 09:00 AM

Actually I could have controlled him anyway, he was created for as a way for me to influence the world, but even then doing so would be dangerous. If it weren't for the new world you wouldn't exist.

(OOC: Actually the Old World was destroyed upon the Creation of the New World.)

The God Council - Ky - 09-20-2014 11:28 AM

(OOC: As a result of the Chankuan apotheosis you describe, the Old World both was and was not destroyed by his/your hand - in real life, the original GoSS was played, but no one is playing the original GoSS anymore - one could say the old world of our game is two kinds of hell, one as in the realm the demons came from and the other as in nuclear/abandoned wasteland. In real life, |55555| was the only player involved in both old and new games, and his former nation in the new game was Revivalstan, which, for the sake of irony, I've retconned as a land plagued by civil war fought by factions descended from old world survivors, hence the name Revivalstan. Technically speaking, the original game was destroyed by the players when they abandoned it and by you when you started a new game, thus the division into two different dimensions.)

Martin: That is also true.

DoA: *perks up* Dangerous? Homie, my middle name is Danger. Psyche! *he pauses, briefly considering that the initial D in his name might stand for danger* Anyway, if you think you're all that and a bag of chips, go ahead, clean up my mess, dawg.

The God Council - Chanku - 09-20-2014 01:08 PM

Well I probably won't Lets let them try and fix also DoA. Try and write them solving it soon, or else, So help me me, that I will strip you of your powers and god-ship and either destroy you, send you to hell/limbo, or cast you to the planet and you shall be a mortal.

RE: The God Council - Subb - 09-20-2014 02:13 PM

Enough of your bickering. Every minute of this is a minute closer to a world of flames. I'm trying to do my job here, guys. Wasn't that the deal? You two get to create and control this whole world, and I get to tidy it up when things get out of control. I mean, Chanku would blow everything up by his own presence, and DoA would blow everything up for fun. I'm the one. So... If you want the world to NOT fall into a nationless heap, come join me at the map.-Sub

(OOC: I hope he's enough of a dick.)

The God Council - Chanku - 09-20-2014 02:24 PM

-glares at sub- It's not like I want to blow up the whole map, just remember that without me you wouldn't even exist Sub. Besides I technically was tasked with keeping order till you appeared.

RE: The God Council - Subb - 09-20-2014 02:52 PM

Well... (Sub saunters up to Chanku and adjusts his shirt collar.) What's in the past doesn't really exist anymore, does it? When you put something on a scale, it measures what's on it now, not taking into account the previous items measured.

Chanku, I'm the scale of the world. I make sure everything is in balance. I don't care what, or who, was before me. I don't care who created me. I just do my job. And frankly, I believe I'm proving myself more useful than you. But hey, that doesn't mean there was a useful Chanku in the past. Oh right, (Sub whispers in Chanku's ear.) a useful Chanku doesn't exist.-Subb

(Subb goes back to look at the map, but not before shooting a sinister glare of anger at Chanku.)

The God Council - Chanku - 09-20-2014 03:27 PM

-goes to get up, but decides against it- You do realize that all of you, each and every one of you, even the world below us, is an extension of me. I also created you, I can also destroy you. However I will not destroy you this time. -puts both hands in front of my hands open and at first they are together, but then I move them apart causing Sub's arms to rip off, it causes Sub a bit of pain, and they are ripped off, leaving bloody numbs on were sub's arms were, I then turn the arms into energy and reabsorb them into me, and heal the nubs, although you can't do anything, as the heal prevents arms from reforming there, I then take the scale and put it by my side- There. (OOC: Keep in mind that Chanku created this so, in theory, the gods are a part of him, without him they wouldn't exist, he is the propagator of energy, the origin of all).

RE: The God Council - Subb - 09-20-2014 03:47 PM

(Sub looks down at his armless body.)... You'd rather impair the person working for you when your own creation is crumbling? That only proves me right...-Sub

Sorry I'm... Why does Sub have no arms?-Lennon

I made King Chanku upset. Could you be a dear and grab my scale? I'd rather have one of my own keep it safe.-Sub

What? (Moves in to grab his scale.) Chanku... Are you sure that's the right thing to do? I'd rather not get people upset...-Lennon

The God Council - Chanku - 09-20-2014 04:09 PM

-moves the scale out of his reach- He actually came after me, besides he needs to learn his lesson, don't mess with me. After all, everything in existence comes from me, I am the origin of the world, the origin of energy, I create the energy which is used to exist. All I did I was breakdown the energy that made up your arms and absorbed it into myself.

RE: The God Council - Subb - 09-20-2014 04:25 PM

Yeah. I said a few choice words, and poof go my arms. On the scale of crime vs. punishment, it's heavier on the punishment side. Not really a fair thing. Unless it was a show of power, in that case I'd give you a slow clap if I was able.-Sub

Yeah... (snatches scale) I think losing his arms is overkill for the reason of "Messing with you". Even if you're messing with energy itself. So, I'm ready to work. What can we do?-Lennon

That's what I'm trying to figure out. Come here, let's see what we can do...-Sub

The God Council - Chanku - 09-20-2014 04:43 PM

-looks over at Sub and makes sub's eyes go white and causes a blast of white energy to be shot from his mouth for a few seconds, startling everyone-

RE: The God Council - craxyguy562 - 09-21-2014 02:57 AM

Crazyguy562(completely calm for some reason): I know a way to solve the world's problems. -in a hypnotic voice- Just use magic. Magic solves everything.

RE: The God Council - Ky - 09-21-2014 06:44 AM

Everyone's attention is turned to Sub, who is writhing in pain as the result of the torture Chanku is inflicting. All but Martin have completely ignored DoA, who himself is twitching and beginning to glow with a bright aura.

Martin: Uhh... excuse me! DoA, h-he's going into Xaos Mode again.

DoA, now manifesting as a torrential, swirling ball of gold-hued light, emits a brief deafening noise. At sudden, Sub no longer glows with energy, and gracefully collapses to the floor as he grows back his arms.

DoA: Enough. Your petty display of power is pointless; do not be corrupted by your pride, for the hand of fate illustrates that it will inevitably fail you.

The room is silent. Many of the lesser gods present fear that DoA might strip away their power at random, as he did the last time he entered his omniscient form.

DoA: We are not solely agents of order as you are, Chanku. I am not your extension but your shadow, your opposite, your absence. Without your order I'm all there is. Even the others do not owe their existence solely to you; in particular, your victim there is the balance between our opposing forces. Stasis is your conscious choice, but change is inevitable - you would do well to remember that.

Martin: *stammering* What are we going to do? What does the future hold?

DoA: The world's mortal heroes will overcome the obstacle I have placed before them, and further ingrain their names in the annals of history. *turns...if a sphere of light can even turn...to crazyguy* The magic you...collected...from me has been given to the man reborn as a gift. Dallas will learn more of the arcane secrets you hold. *turns again* The influence we have left upon Goss will suffice for now. Fate demands the success of those who never sacrifice their freedom. I have spoken.

DoA's orb shatters into a barrage of light, blinding everyone in the room. Taking its place is his (unfortunately) normal form, with his toga now mended, clean, and white. Everyone present slowly regains their vision; as the chaotic god's words finish ringing in their ears, they are welcomed to one further word from DoA.

DoA: Duuuuuuuuuuude...

The God Council - craxyguy562 - 09-21-2014 06:59 AM

crazyguy562: I'm slowly starting to add and improve the basic magic I was given, making it more complex and powerful. I'm planning on getting a higher position in god hood. With a higher poison I can have more influence in the mortals.