School Survival Forums
Stuff about my school - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Stuff about my school (/showthread.php?tid=33407)

Stuff about my school - FrozenCowJuice - 06-22-2014 07:14 AM

One time I felt really sick at school (dizziness, feeling cold, really tired, eyes burning) so I told my teacher and he told me to go to the office. We were having festivus (people just brought food and stuff). I told them I wasn't feeling well and they told I'm missing out on instructional time and I should go back EVEN THOUGH I was feeling like I got infected with the G-Virus. Luckily my aunt arrived and I went home but she got sick xd. Basically prioritize your "education" over your health.

This person was the lowest low you could get at my school. He was racist, sexist, homophobic, ignorant, wannabe, etc etc. For now we'll refer to him as Tim. Tim from the day he got transferred to our class (other teacher couldn't handle him) he seemed like a normal person at school. After a while he shown his true colours during class such as arguing with the teacher on things such as his behavior or gay marriage, said bigoted things such as how can asian people see and that black people shouldn't wear black at night, sexist things like a woman shouldn't propose to a man or that if he got married he'd work all day and his wife should just stay home, not work and raise the child.

Recently he claimed he was a pimp, a O.G, and a don (even though he was Greek). The co-op student came back after a while and said he believed he'd change but now he's destined for failure. Everyone thinks he should get beat up but I think he should get beat up by a girl to destroy his Macho Man attitude (not saying females aren't capable or anything). The best thing is that I'll never see him again along with the weak minded friends he had.

Our school was really unsanitary. My classroom was NEVER properly cleaned so we had lots of dirt on the floor, there was toilet paper on the bathroom ceiling (I don't know how), some dumbass took a shit in the urinal, people don't have the mental capacity to flush a toilet, someone pissed on the doorknob or people don't wash their hands, and our french classroom smelled like ass.

Grade 8 graduation soon [Image: e5021765.gif]
[Image: MZh82ZP.gif]

Stuff about my school - James Comey - 06-22-2014 09:41 AM

It's always good to hear about over-the-topic schooling situations.

Schools are also shite where I live. So much fucking drama and honestly they're pretty fucking dilapidated.

Stuff about my school - SoulRiser - 06-22-2014 09:35 PM

Quote:Everyone thinks he should get beat up but I think he should get beat up by a girl to destroy his Macho Man attitude (not saying females aren't capable or anything).
I volunteer! Evil

RE: Stuff about my school - brainiac3397 - 06-23-2014 03:37 AM

I second!

Stuff about my school - Marlena403 - 02-01-2017 02:48 AM

I third. Because I hate racist, sexist and homophobic people.