School Survival Forums
Fights in School - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Fights in School (/showthread.php?tid=33395)

Fights in School - Illuzion - 06-21-2014 09:50 AM

I fucking hate fights in school. I've literally got a black eye right now because of the motherfucker that was today. So during lunch I spotted this guy in the hallway and he's talking shit to some kid whom gets pick on often for his short stature kid and people actually started urging them to fight like the assholes they are and so this guy is ready to fight this kid and starts throwing some punches. Once I got over my initial reaction which was to just sit there staring I got up and rushed over to the guys in an attempt to get them to stop. Of course I got punched and hence the black eye, but after that I kicked him down and that's when the teachers finally bothered to show up right in the nick of time to hear me yelling "You piece of shit motherfucker, you punched me!". I was sent home and suspended for Monday on account of some bullshit. You don't see me complaining though because that means a day off for Christoph. The moral here is bullying is shit and don't fuck with someone who has decent morals.

Fights in School - Rebag102 - 06-21-2014 10:00 AM

Violence is never the answer u should have just walked away once he punched you everyone knows that teachers hate self defense and will blame you in the blink of an eye AKA the world hates ya sorry

Fights in School - brainiac3397 - 06-21-2014 10:05 AM

You should have used a weapon and broken that bastards nose. Then stomped his guts.

I'd suggest a math textbook.

Fights in School - FrozenCowJuice - 06-21-2014 10:26 AM

One time some mouthbreathers at my school recorded a fight and uploaded it to youtube so the popo got involved. Plus people get in fights everyday at my school so I need to be Little Mac and try to dodge them fighting eachother to get to lunch or whatever. I'm weak so I avoid them no matter what but if I wasn't I'd TIGER UPPERCUT them to death.

Fights in School - thewake - 06-21-2014 10:32 AM

Are you in a ghetto school or a redneck majority school?

Fights in School - James Comey - 06-21-2014 10:38 AM

Good ol' zero tolerance.

High school fights are bullshit. They attract everyone but they're all shit in the end. At this point I just avoid them like the plague.

Fights in School - KFC Nyan Cat - 06-21-2014 10:39 AM

> get into fight
> get sent home
WTF?

Fights in School - Gwedin - 06-21-2014 10:52 AM

>quit school
>no fights ever

booyah.