School Survival Forums
A dream about a girl I barely know - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Support & Psychology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Forum: Our Ever-Shifting Imaginations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: A dream about a girl I barely know (/showthread.php?tid=32837)

A dream about a girl I barely know - Elfy - 05-02-2014 07:49 PM

I go to sleep as normal and in my dream I'm playing this sort of zombie survival real life game with some other people. That might be irrelevant, anyway after the game this girl (who I don't really speak to, she's hot and she's into some good stuff though) comes up to me with tears coming down her eyes and then says 'we waited two years for eachother' and then we had this long passionate kiss. It was a dream but bloody hell that felt good.

I woke up feeling a strong attraction towards her and a more prominent interest in her. Sure it's just a dream, nothing more than a fantasy - but I am single now, for a few weeks - maybe my mind is readjusting me to the possibility of other women.

I still stand back in awe though of the power of the mind. That for a brief amount of time my reality and 'conscious' experience can trick itself into believing that what you are doing is real and hence conjuring up strong and powerful feelings and emotions when dreaming. It's like the bodies way of giving itself therapy.

A dream about a girl I barely know - DeadorAlive - 05-03-2014 10:49 AM

Hopefully your dream will come true. I wish I had a dreams like that.

A dream about a girl I barely know - brainiac3397 - 05-03-2014 11:12 AM

I had something similar in nature based on a person I had a really strong crush on. Interesting stuff.

Still, the chaos and war-torn dreams of mine are a whole lot more entertaining and refreshing. Probably the whole "risk of death makes exhilarating" though I don't actually die.