School Survival Forums
hello - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: hello (/showthread.php?tid=32385)

hello - werewrwrrwr - 04-02-2014 03:21 AM

Hi, I have been reading eqi.org for over 7 years and it has helped me greatly through some suicidal and low points in my life.

Hopefully we can share some ideas on the forum that help each other .

hello - darkmind15 - 04-02-2014 03:35 AM

welcome to SS

hello - brainiac3397 - 04-02-2014 03:47 AM

Eqi.org?

That was...stevenhein or something's site.

Never heard from that dude for a while. Liked him though.

Welcome!

hello - werewrwrrwr - 04-02-2014 04:39 AM

Yup steve hein. he posts here on the forum.

hello - brainiac3397 - 04-02-2014 04:54 AM

Posted.

I don't think he's posted anything recent...though he may be lurking.

hello - werewrwrrwr - 04-02-2014 05:14 AM

His last post was today

http://forums.school-survival.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=1238

He has helped a lot of people,

hello - brainiac3397 - 04-02-2014 05:35 AM

I missed the two on 3/26 Razz

See...I said he was lurking!

hello - SoulRiser - 04-02-2014 05:54 AM

Welcome Smile I activated your account. What do you do for fun?

hello - Ky - 04-02-2014 10:21 AM

Welcome to School Survival!

I'm DoA, the psychologist with no experience that nobody turns to Razz

I still count as a voice of relative reason, though.

RE: hello - stevehein - 06-21-2014 03:20 PM

(04-02-2014 05:14 AM)werewrwrrwr Wrote:  His last post was today

http://forums.school-survival.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=1238

He has helped a lot of people,

ha ha this thread is funny to read -- i feel... hmm hard to find the words.. even for me ... valued i guess. remembered... a tiny bit important/helpful, appreciated

anyhow id like to know who werewrwr or whatever actually is in real life.. u can pm me or email me - my email is eqi.org2 at gmx.com -- i was feeling pretty alone tonight - as i often do -- and i was surfing and somehow found this..

hugs to anyone who needs one..

and thanks again to sr for making and keeping this forum up

btw the reason i stopped posting and coming on here so much is because i didnt feel sufficiently safe and valued. i talked to sr about it and felt very understood by her. we tried to get a private emotional support sub forum going but it didnt reeally work for various reasons - like me not having the time and my gf priscilla / cheeselover not being able to use her hands to type cuz she has some chronic illness which we thought was carpal tunel at first but now seems more like fibromyalgia -

she is currently in england btw and likes meeting people in real life - actually this week she is in portugal spending time with a friend we met online, angela - i am living in uruguay and have a work exchange program for pple who are traveling in this area. and while i am on the idea of traveling if u dont know couchsurfing, please check it out and do it one day. and if u live in the usa or england please get the hell out as fast as u can and stay out as long as u can

hello - Ky - 06-22-2014 01:48 AM

Believe me, steve, you are valued. Your work on emotional intelligence is unprecedented, and you do help a lot of people.

As for safety, well, I can't lie and say there aren't hostile, edgy users here. I can tell you, however, that if any of them give you a hard time, I'll see to it that they either stop or won't stick around long enough to start again.

RE: hello - stevehein - 06-30-2014 02:20 PM

(06-22-2014 01:48 AM)DoA Wrote:  Believe me, steve, you are valued. Your work on emotional intelligence is unprecedented, and you do help a lot of people.

As for safety, well, I can't lie and say there aren't hostile, edgy users here. I can tell you, however, that if any of them give you a hard time, I'll see to it that they either stop or won't stick around long enough to start again.

ha ha thanks - but how are you going to do that thru using my ideas? if u can tell me, then i will bow down to you cuz i have no idea how to do it. so that is why i leave places and get away from pple.

hello - Ky - 06-30-2014 02:24 PM

I don't. Your ideas are used for healing, but removing the cause of wounds in the first place is where my ideas come in.

hello - brainiac3397 - 06-30-2014 02:33 PM

An undamaged bone is as it is.

A microfractured bone grows stronger when it heals.

A completely broken bone only leads to weakness.