School Survival Forums
SubCulture's Dream Log - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Support & Psychology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Forum: Our Ever-Shifting Imaginations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: SubCulture's Dream Log (/showthread.php?tid=32127)

SubCulture's Dream Log - Subb - 03-14-2014 04:36 AM

Hi. This is where I'll put all of my interesting dreams.

Not much else to say, really.

RE: SubCulture's Dream Log - Cianna200 - 03-14-2014 04:40 AM

I had many dreams in which I entered the pagan heaven, Summerland. I didn't want it to ever end. My last dream involved a seductive evil clown.

RE: SubCulture's Dream Log - Subb - 03-17-2014 01:42 PM

March 16th, 2014

This is a great first entry.

So, I was with my dad to see a concert. Not sure who. But, the concert venue also doubled as a mall. Not a normal mall, but a mall filled with tobacco and pipe shops. Dad wanted to buy me a pipe, and he decided on one pipe that was shaped like a B. I asked the owner why it was shaped like that, "That how the Republicans would wear their ties." (Cut to movie-esque flashback that would show that.)

Anyway, we took our seats to enjoy the music (There was no music. Just the band.) I suddenly felt really hot, and I wanted to be cooler. Suddenly, I was in the highest seats in the venue, which was outdoor. My dad was replaced by my dog, who began ralking to me telepathically. "Kill them. Kill the band members. Pleeeease kill them." (In a rather cute way, actually.) I said no.

Then I was in the passanger seat of a convertible, with my dog driving over the speed limit. "Awww. Why didn't you kiiiiill theeem? How will I please Saaataaaan?" One argument later, I woke up.

That wasn't even the whole dream. Just what I remembered. And yes, most of my dreams are like this. Well, this one was kinda dark, but the randomness is the same.