School Survival Forums
Should I troll Stormfront? - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Should I troll Stormfront? (/showthread.php?tid=31718)

Should I troll Stormfront? - KFC Nyan Cat - 02-27-2014 10:06 AM

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

They claim they aren't white supremacists. No, they're not. THEY'RE FUCKING NAZIS! I want to troll them, but should I? Also, which type of trolling should I do?

UPDATE:
Now that the legal arguments are gone, I've made a basic rundown of what I'd do with these trolling types.
Black-Jewish Supremacist - Telling everyone that Black Jewish people are superior to everyone else. Borders on the illegal side, but hey, I'm not saying Whites are bad, attacking them, or using racial slurs; they're just inferior. It's no more illegal than Stormfront itself.

Poser - I'd basically act like I'm one of them, but then barely know what I'm talking about.

Stephen926 Style - Tell them their views are bad, then tell them that I'm going to use them in a school project (I doubt Stephen's project was real)

UTUBETROLLPOLICE STYLE - Tell them that I'm a part of the police and I arrest trolls. It's just like the actual UTTP.

Asder Miller Style - I act like one of them at first, but then laugh at their viewpoints

Irrelevant Posts - My posts are irrelevant or in the wrong section.

Spam (Not Advertisements) - I spam irreverent crap.

Spam (Advertisements) - I spam ads (think the recent black magic spam attack here.)

Stupid person style - A more severe version of poser, I act like I have their viewpoints, but I have misspellings and things like "Hitler caused Evolution."

RE: Should I troll Stormfront? - James Comey - 02-27-2014 10:16 AM

I think Stormfront nowadays checks every thread from each new user. Yeah, they get that many trolls.

RE: Should I troll Stormfront? - Cianna200 - 02-27-2014 10:17 AM

I don't think trolling is a good idea. Trolling is illegal and can set you up as a bad influence on others. Keeping your cool and ignoring their ignorance is the mature thing to do.

RE: Should I troll Stormfront? - James Comey - 02-27-2014 10:17 AM

(02-27-2014 10:17 AM)Cianna200 Wrote:  I don't think trolling is a good idea. Trolling is illegal and can set you up as a bad influence on others. Keeping your cool and ignoring their ignorance is the mature thing to do.

What?

Should I troll Stormfront? - Potato - 02-27-2014 10:21 AM

cyberbullying is technically illegal

Should I troll Stormfront? - James Comey - 02-27-2014 10:22 AM

Don't think this is cyberbullying in any form though.

RE: Should I troll Stormfront? - Cianna200 - 02-27-2014 10:22 AM

Some people got arrested for trolling. It counts as bullying and bullying is against the law in many states. Trolling is considered cyber bullying and if you are found out, you could get in major trouble. Try googling ''internet trolls who went to jail.''

Should I troll Stormfront? - Potato - 02-27-2014 10:24 AM

so technically deulix could be put in jail?

Should I troll Stormfront? - James Comey - 02-27-2014 10:26 AM

I'm not sure since he knows none of us personally.

RE: Should I troll Stormfront? - Cianna200 - 02-27-2014 10:27 AM

If duelix has a tendency to make hell on the internet than yes, only if he is reported and cops discover his/her identity.

Should I troll Stormfront? - James Comey - 02-27-2014 10:30 AM

This turned from trolling stormfront into whether trolling is legal. #ssderail

RE: Should I troll Stormfront? - Cianna200 - 02-27-2014 10:31 AM

One man trolled a memorial page of a family's dead daughter. Cops found him out and apprehended him. The man did not know the family, he just thought it was funny to write cruel things about their daughter.

Should I troll Stormfront? - James Comey - 02-27-2014 10:34 AM

That's just messed up.

RE: Should I troll Stormfront? - KFC Nyan Cat - 02-27-2014 10:46 AM

(02-27-2014 10:31 AM)Cianna200 Wrote:  One man trolled a memorial page of a family's dead daughter. Cops found him out and apprehended him. The man did not know the family, he just thought it was funny to write cruel things about their daughter.

Certain types of trolling are cyberbullying, not all. Notice that all of the types I posted are more about stupidity or opposing viewpoints than offending anyone.

RE: Should I troll Stormfront? - Cianna200 - 02-27-2014 10:52 AM

I suggest saying something random like say if someone asked you how to beat a level on a game and you reply ''My Mom cooks curly fries on Wednesday days.''. That's techniqually trolling since you are not answering directly but this isn't legal since it's harmless. But if you reply ''You dumb cunt, play the damn game yourself or get a fork stuck up your ass! '' Congratulations, you are an official bully.'' Saying random silly stuff is .......Well.......gee I don't know lol

RE: Should I troll Stormfront? - KFC Nyan Cat - 02-27-2014 10:56 AM

(02-27-2014 10:52 AM)Cianna200 Wrote:  I suggest saying something random like say if someone asked you how to beat a level on a game and you reply ''My Mom cooks curly fries on Wednesday days.''. That's techniqually trolling since you are not answering directly but this isn't legal since it's harmless. But if you reply ''You dumb cunt, play the damn game yourself or get a fork stuck up your ass! '' Congratulations, you are an official bully.'' Saying random silly stuff is .......Well.......gee I don't know lol

Yeah, I was talking about those kinds of things.

Should I troll Stormfront? - Desu - 02-27-2014 11:16 AM

Stormfront gets trolled A FUCK TON. And they aren't stupid, it's a waste of time.

RE: Should I troll Stormfront? - gore goroth - 02-27-2014 12:31 PM

(02-27-2014 11:16 AM)Desu Wrote:  Stormfront gets trolled A FUCK TON. And they aren't stupid, it's a waste of time.

Not if you're convincing. Remember the whole story about how Heartofshadows trolled stormfront and pretended to be a working class white man who lost his wife to a black man who got a fancy college degree via affirmative action? And then he was all like "HAHAHAHAH I trolled you guys!!! This was a long time ago.

Should I troll Stormfront? - brainiac3397 - 02-27-2014 01:27 PM

I doubt police would bother if they didn't get something out of it.

I'm sure there are more urgent cases in the world, outside of some annoying asshole using the web.

Should I troll Stormfront? - Stadium - 03-03-2014 10:30 PM

Quote:Should I troll Stormfront?

meh i don't really care. sure why not