School Survival Forums
Yo - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Yo (/showthread.php?tid=31605)

Yo - Larryington - 02-20-2014 07:47 AM

Just call me Larryington.

One day, after I had a horrible day at school, I typed in "i hate school" on Google, and this website came up. After that, I've been to this website several times before, and each time I forgot to make an account. Well, this time, I remembered to finally to make an account. It's been a few months since the last time I've been here.

So, yeah.

Anyways, I hate school. That part should be pretty obvious. And, I don't really like many of the people that go to my school. About half or a little over half of them are pretty much assholes. There are some good people here, though. I'll get to the lovely stories about my wonderful school later.

So, what did I miss?

Yo - fucking done - 02-20-2014 07:50 AM

hi and welcome new person my name is vesper!!

RE: Yo - xcriteria - 02-20-2014 08:42 AM

Welcome. Looking forward to your stories.

Any suggestions on how to encourage more people to stick around the site, and register sooner rather than later?

Yo - Gwedin - 02-20-2014 08:43 AM

Cookies? No?

RE: Yo - Symbol - 02-20-2014 09:00 AM

Welcome my brother

Yo - James Comey - 02-20-2014 09:34 AM

Hello Larryington!

Yo - Ky - 02-20-2014 09:44 AM

Welcome to School Survival!

You wouldn't believe how many people have done the exact same thing to get here. Also, thanks for lurking - it's nice that you've been here multiple times!

We have a sanity disposal canister in the other room, I think. Feel free to use it; we don't have much use for sanity here. Wink

RE: Yo - rockstarjim22 - 02-20-2014 10:51 AM

(02-20-2014 07:47 AM)Larryington Wrote:  Just call me Larryington.

One day, after I had a horrible day at school, I typed in "i hate school" on Google, and this website came up. After that, I've been to this website several times before, and each time I forgot to make an account. Well, this time, I remembered to finally to make an account. It's been a few months since the last time I've been here.

So, yeah.

Anyways, I hate school. That part should be pretty obvious. And, I don't really like many of the people that go to my school. About half or a little over half of them are pretty much assholes. There are some good people here, though. I'll get to the lovely stories about my wonderful school later.

So, what did I miss?

Welcome!

Yo - Larryington - 02-20-2014 11:41 AM

Hey and thanks to all of you. Yeah, I've got some stories for ya.

Also, yes, I'd like cookies.

Yo - James Comey - 02-20-2014 11:44 AM

Feel free to post in the School Talk section!

Yo - SoulRiser - 02-20-2014 10:15 PM

Welcome Smile

What kind of music do you like?

Yo - Gwedin - 02-20-2014 11:51 PM

(02-20-2014 10:15 PM)SoulRiser Wrote:  Welcome Smile

What kind of music do you like?

Just steal my line why don't you...

Yo - Larryington - 02-21-2014 08:25 AM

Music? I like progressive rock, some ska, and others. Basically music genres that aren't popular where I live (which is mainly hip-hop, r&b, and country music, though, I like a little country).