School Survival Forums
Introducing myself! -Sophie- - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Introducing myself! -Sophie- (/showthread.php?tid=31599)

Introducing myself! -Sophie- - alisslynn - 02-20-2014 02:40 AM

I'm Sophie!
I've hated school my whole life. I'm currently struggling with eating issues (EDNOS), self harm, anxiety, depression, dermatilomania, and ADHD.
Because of this I've learned the hard way that a student either learns the school's way, or they won't be able to learn at all.
I'm hoping to achieve my dream of being a traveling musician, learning languages, and actual EXPERIENCING the world.
Fu

RE: Introducing myself! -Sophie- - xcriteria - 02-20-2014 03:03 AM

Welcome. Fortunately, there are so many ways to learn beyond school!

And hopefully these forums are one of them.

What kind of music do you like to play... and/or is it the idea of traveling that's what captures your imagination the most?

RE: Introducing myself! -Sophie- - Sunbourn - 02-20-2014 03:18 AM

Hai, welcome to SS. Please leave all sanity at the registration screen. It's not needed beyond that point.

Schools beat it in to students heads that they can't learn without school but that is a falsehood. You learn more by experience than you ever will in school.

Introducing myself! -Sophie- - James Comey - 02-20-2014 03:41 AM

Welcome to SS Sophie! We're glad you made it here!

What are ways you learn outside of school? I remember quite literally I spent most of elementary school using Wikipedia.... I probably have learned more from the internet than I ever have from factory-model schooling.

Introducing myself! -Sophie- - Gwedin - 02-20-2014 04:49 AM

fhdsjkjdsfhgldkfj SS ghfdgfd Welcome gfjdghdfkjgh donuts

Introducing myself! -Sophie- - brainiac3397 - 02-20-2014 05:20 AM

Hi.

RE: Introducing myself! -Sophie- - Symbol - 02-20-2014 06:42 AM

Welcome my sister

RE: Introducing myself! -Sophie- - Subb - 02-20-2014 06:46 AM

Hello. I hope you enjoy your stay! I hope we don't scare you ofMURDER.

RE: Introducing myself! -Sophie- - Ilija.m - 02-20-2014 06:53 AM

(02-20-2014 02:40 AM)alisslynn Wrote:  I'm Sophie!
I've hated school my whole life. I'm currently struggling with eating issues (EDNOS), self harm, anxiety, depression, dermatilomania, and ADHD.
Because of this I've learned the hard way that a student either learns the school's way, or they won't be able to learn at all.
I'm hoping to achieve my dream of being a traveling musician, learning languages, and actual EXPERIENCING the world.
Fu

Hi

RE: Introducing myself! -Sophie- - fucking done - 02-20-2014 06:56 AM

hi!! welcome, my name is vesper & my pronouns are they/them. do u like emilie autumn?