School Survival Forums
Stay out my business you fuck! - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Stay out my business you fuck! (/showthread.php?tid=3132)

Stay out my business you fuck! - CrayolaColours - 09-08-2010 01:02 AM

So, I stayed home today because my hamster kept me up until 4:00 AM. Tina (the fucking bitch we prank called on skype that one day. "Hello, this is Planned Parenthood, the test results came back, your daughter is pregnant") xD

Anyway, she found out I stayed home and was all "MY daughter was up until 1:30 last night, and SHE went to school." Okay, that's fucking GREAT for her. And, FYI, 1:30 is NORMAL for me. I'm fine with that, it's all I need.. But NOTICE how I said FOUR FUCKING A.M. Sorry, I can't do that shit. Especially since I'll crash as soon as I get home, and then I'll be up all night. I can't start that cycle again, it's extremely hard to break. And I just can't keep myself awake until eight o'clock. And even THEN, usually my hamster wakes me up at nine, and then I can't sleep again ANYWAY.

Son of a bitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUa6ScIsIhQ
Replace "Kyle's mom" with "Tina" And you have my thoughts right now.

Re: Stay out my business you fuck! - Absnt - 09-08-2010 08:34 AM

Kill the bitch.

Re: Stay out my business you fuck! - MorikoMisa - 09-08-2010 08:39 AM

Absentinsomniac Wrote:Kill the bitch.

Re: Stay out my business you fuck! - ~Mystery~ - 09-08-2010 09:47 AM

Put mercury in her water.

Re: Stay out my business you fuck! - Sunbourn - 09-08-2010 10:17 AM

~Mystery~ Wrote:Put ~Mystery~ in her water.
Even worse.

Re: Stay out my business you fuck! - Lordi465 - 09-08-2010 10:39 AM

Silly hamster. Biggrin

Re: Stay out my business you fuck! - CrayolaColours - 09-08-2010 10:50 AM

You know what? One day, I'm going to go off on her. She's such a lazy ass, she sits in a wheelchair. She could learn to walk again if she wanted, but she's a lazy fuck. Yet she's butting into MY personal life?!

At least I can wAAaaalllk~~~

lol at my attempt to do that one voice over the intranetz.

Re: Stay out my business you fuck! - monkey - 09-09-2010 10:09 AM

That reminds me of some bitch my grandparents are friends with. She's in a wheelchair and they always "Feel so bad for her" Well I went on a cruise with my grandparents and she came along. All she did was brag about 20 times about "How big and spacious the handicap rooms are, We have full beds two, Oh and room service is so quick and the bathroom is HUGE and etc etc" Then bitch to people to bring her food and drink all the time. (YOU CAN FUCKIN MOVE IN A WHEELCHAIR) Not employe's but the people that invited her to the cruise. I was pretty tempted to ask her if she had gone up any stairs lately the 10th time she had asked for a piece of fruit of a drink or some shit that hour.

Re: Stay out my business you fuck! - CrayolaColours - 09-09-2010 03:04 PM

LOL. That's the thing about people in wheelchairs half the time. They think that even if they CAN do something, they don't have to, because everyone else will wait on them hand and foot. And, like I said, she could have easily been walking by now, it's mind boggling. I wouldn't be able to WAIT until I got out of that wheelchair.