School Survival Forums
This is a new school survivor here - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: This is a new school survivor here (/showthread.php?tid=3126)

This is a new school survivor here - school survivor - 09-08-2010 06:16 PM

Hey guys

I just have to say to SoulRiser, I have to totally agree with his/her info about school (technically about abortion, death penalty, piracy I disagree but that's trivial) and I know that school is just so boring. However there are some great teachers who are nice no matter what the system tries to do. I suppose that's mostly to do with streaming and we're in the "top" class.

However, among me and my friends I am the only one who thinks that school is a waste of time. All my friends think that school will help them in later life and they think I have listened to these "crazy" people online Cuckoo that all they want to do is ruin my life etc.

There is a teacher in Science class and it's really funny how he operates. Firstly, he always ensures our class is in two lines before entering the class as opposed to other teachers who just let you in anyhow. He says "Two lines gentlemen" with gentlemen being his "catchphrase". He says in in a monotone as well. When we go into class he takes the roll, and again he says something predictable "I want it quiet while I take the Roll" And when he wants attention he says "Gentlemen" and he talks really long and slow. Of Course all this is not a problem if he can actually teach, but he often repeats the same lesson over and over and makes it boring. The class imitates his voice and phrases other times at school, with the list of phrases here:

Cut the chat Gentlemen!
*someone is arguing with him about they've been unfairly punished* Do you want to be a lawyer? *pause while student says yes* Then get out! (*note this was a one off, but is one of the most remembered)
*someone asks whether we copy this down* DUUUUUHHH!
Do the Do Now Now! (We have this weird thing in class called the "Do Now")
Can it Gentlemen (when we are talking about something relevant but he wants to go on with something else)
... and many others which I can't be bothered remembering/listing.

Yeah, so that's me.

Re: This is a new school survivor here - Jesusaurisrex - 09-08-2010 06:19 PM

[img]http://gallery.fanserviceftw.com/_images/765f17cf36ee22db8e636c2b91e8b03c/490%20-%204chan%20gentlemen%20meme.jpg[/img]

Gentemen, i assume his teacher is a /b/tard. lucky bastard.

anyways, welcome to the forum. strait jacket size?

Re: This is a new school survivor here - school survivor - 09-08-2010 06:23 PM

wow nice picture dude.

Re: This is a new school survivor here - Jesusaurisrex - 09-08-2010 06:27 PM

is your teacher aware that the 5th of every month is Gentlemen day?

Re: This is a new school survivor here - The Desert Fox - 09-08-2010 06:42 PM

Welcome to School Survival, mentlegen.

Re: This is a new school survivor here - school survivor - 09-09-2010 05:46 AM

I didnt know about Gentlemen day till I saw it and googled it. Still, to late to tease, going to have to wait until next month.

Re: This is a new school survivor here - random_name - 09-09-2010 05:58 AM

Welcome. I'm only a little insane, though others may tell you differently. Nice to see you. I'm a gentleman. Only minus the penis. I'll stop rambling now. Kthxbai. x

Re: This is a new school survivor here - Leon Kinotolian - 09-14-2010 06:07 AM

Wilkommen, mein Fuhrer. Say auf wiedersehen to your Nazi balls.

But seriously. Randomcat bids you welcome to SS. Enjoy your daily dose of insanity and insight.

Re: This is a new school survivor here - Thought Criminal - 09-14-2010 06:12 AM

[img]http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m374/century32/1271558618198.jpg[/img]