School Survival Forums
Hello! - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Hello! (/showthread.php?tid=31241)

Hello! - Rusty Shackleford - 01-20-2014 04:54 AM

Hi! I'm Rusty Shackleford, but please, just call me Rusty. Rusty Shackleford is not my real name, just a 'cleverly' constructed alias (you also might recognize this from somewhere else).
I used to have an account here on the site, but I lost the password and couldn't be bothered to go and find the password, so I have created a new account. If anyone's interested, my first account name was The Shadowman.
I'm not exactly new to the site, but I've been gone a long time, maybe two, two and a half years, so I don't know what the current state of affairs is.
I've mainly returned because school is taking a turn for the worse, not on the grade front, but on the psychological side. So I've come to find support here.
Anyway, ignoring the rest of my rant, hello to you all! Did I miss anything?

Hello! - James Comey - 01-20-2014 05:01 AM

Welcome back oldfaf.

School destroying you psychologically? I can definitely understand that, especially when you start to realize school is just a load of bullshit, and a a majority of the things you're doing there will be meaningless later in life. Oh, and all those god damn pressures they attempt to instill on you.

Hello! - Gwedin - 01-20-2014 09:37 AM

Welcome to SS! What size straight jack... Oh. I see you still have one. Well. Welcome back.

RE: Hello! - brainiac3397 - 01-20-2014 01:59 PM

Welcome back.

I see you've oxizided(probably not anywhere near your intended refrence but its what first came to me mind).

You may refer to me as Lord Brain, Emperor Brain, 8R-A1N or...damn I had a good one but I forgot.