School Survival Forums
school is anti-night people - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: school is anti-night people (/showthread.php?tid=31179)

school is anti-night people - craxyguy562 - 01-14-2014 07:27 AM

1. school starts in the mourning
2.before a test school tells to go to bed early
3. where i first heard the phrase "the early bird gets the worm."

worlds too
1. night is usually portrayed as being bad while day is good in most media
2. nocturnal animals are usually portrayed as being evil in most media

school is anti-night people - Ky - 01-14-2014 08:19 AM

I'm not saying I'm Batman. I'm just saying you never see me and Batman in a room together.

I'm a night person, but SCREW ME, because my school doesn't care about my sleep schedule. I swear, one size most certainly does not fit all.

school is anti-night people - brainiac3397 - 01-14-2014 08:21 AM

I like the night. I feel all ninja.

Plus, if night was so bad, would there be nightclubs and all that nightlife insanity?

school is anti-night people - Gwedin - 01-14-2014 10:11 AM

I was going to make a Batman joke before I saw DoA already had... >.>

RE: school is anti-night people - McGee! - 01-17-2014 03:34 AM

Then you look around at some of the unschooling parent or self reliance blogs which have mainly interesting, valid posts but when it comes to the time for classes if their kid is in college: "My kid is the best they go to school at 8:00 which makes him the most productive student there because then 2:00-midnightish is for their job, so he's at work before some of his lazy classmates even start a class! Everyone who disagrees with me is lazy!!"

RE: school is anti-night people - brainiac3397 - 01-17-2014 03:52 AM

Id prefer classes at night. The sun is distracting.

school is anti-night people - (´・ω・`) - 01-17-2014 05:30 AM

Quote: Id prefer classes at night. The sun is distracting.
As are other people. Really, the night is the best of all worlds to me as it gives me time to actually do things without unneccesary interruptions from other people, or other inanimate objects for that matter.

school is anti-night people - Trekkie_Aspie - 01-16-2015 10:02 AM

You might want to take a look at this lot!

RE: school is anti-night people - brainiac3397 - 01-16-2015 10:12 AM

The second mouse gets the cheese

school is anti-night people - Dikont5 - 01-16-2015 12:24 PM

Night is better than day. I can focus better, and I can actually work without being sleep deprived most of the day. Screw the early bird that gets the worm. In my opinion, the early bird gets the worm, and an early heart attack due to not getting enough Zs. The late mole gets the underground worm, if ya get my drift.

RE: school is anti-night people - brainiac3397 - 01-16-2015 02:04 PM

Well birds don't need to sleep in straight schedule. They make their sleep within an entire day. Our birds for example sleep most of the night but also sometimes in the day if they didn't get it all at night(sometimes they like to just sit there in this phased out manner...a bit weird)

RE: school is anti-night people - Rule_BreakerXVIII - 01-17-2015 04:06 AM

Night is better than day because of the quiet-I don't want it to be ruined with more people roaming around...Even tho an actual nightlife that doesn't involve drugs, booze or partying sounds good.

I am of the opinion that society in general is anti-night people.

RE: school is anti-night people - brainiac3397 - 01-17-2015 08:42 AM

Well humanity was pretty anti-night till we got cheap light via electricity. Candles and lanterns were pretty expensive and not very long lasting.