School Survival Forums
Ohai. - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Ohai. (/showthread.php?tid=3093)

Pages: 1 2

Ohai. - Name - 09-11-2010 07:38 AM

Hello, I've been a lurker on here for a while and I just wanted to drop in and say hello.

Re: Ohai. - Sunbourn - 09-11-2010 07:42 AM

Fight me bruh.

Re: Ohai. - ~Mystery~ - 09-11-2010 07:55 AM

This is the humble beginnings of the guy who will revolutionize how we all think on the forums. Aiwassa has herself informed me he knows the true weakness of those that hinder that which makes us yearn for change

Re: Ohai. - Name - 09-11-2010 07:57 AM

|55555| Wrote:Fight me bruh.
Yeh boi, you goin' down. No not really. Actually, I don't like to fight.

Re: Ohai. - The Desert Fox - 09-11-2010 08:36 AM

Welcome to SS. The room to leave your sanity in is at the far end of the hallway on the right. On the right, the one on the left is actually, well, I'm probably not the best person to tell you what's behind it. Odds are that'd be Moriko, after all, she did create it.

Re: Ohai. - Cilaos - 09-11-2010 09:00 AM

The Desert Fox Wrote:the one on the left is actually, well, I'm probably not the best person to tell you what's behind it. Odds are that'd be Moriko, after all, she did create it.
WUT
That room's in the basement, remember?
Hidden stuff:
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/20sx85e.jpg[/img]

Re: Ohai. - Leon Kinotolian - 09-11-2010 09:27 AM

Randomcat bids you welcome to the forums. If you got that username from Final Fantasy I or 8-Bit Theatre, he will also love you non-sexually.

Re: Ohai. - The Desert Fox - 09-11-2010 09:56 AM

Zherneboh Wrote:
The Desert Fox Wrote:the one on the left is actually, well, I'm probably not the best person to tell you what's behind it. Odds are that'd be Moriko, after all, she did create it.
WUT
That room's in the basement, remember?
Hidden stuff:
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/20sx85e.jpg[/img]
Yeah, the door on the left is the staircase to the basement.

Re: Ohai. - Name - 09-11-2010 09:59 AM

I'm a fan of FF, never played I but I think I'll try to find a copy of it. I've only played VII, XIII, and XIV beta.

Re: Ohai. - Absnt - 09-11-2010 10:51 AM

sup dawg

Re: Ohai. - Raikuron - 09-11-2010 10:54 AM

I'M A HUGE FUCKING FAGGOT. ALSO THE SOLE REASON WE DON'T GET NEW MEMBERS AROUND HERE, EVER.

Re: Ohai. - The Desert Fox - 09-11-2010 11:02 AM

Raikuron Wrote:Eh, you seem relatively decent. Except for the shitty username, you're relatively okay.
Stop being such a fucking hardass towards all the new users. Be it "OMG YOU MISSED ONE COMMA IN A THREE HUNDRED WORD POST" or "POSTING IN TOPICS MORE THAN TWO MINUTES OLD IS BAD, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY", it's needlessly nitpicking at the tiniest things.

Re: Ohai. - Raikuron - 09-11-2010 11:43 AM

The Desert Fox Wrote:
Raikuron Wrote:Eh, you seem relatively decent. Except for the shitty username, you're relatively okay.
Stop being such a fucking hardass towards all the new users. Be it "OMG YOU MISSED ONE COMMA IN A TWENTY WORD POST" or "POSTING IN TOPICS MORE THAN TEN DAYS OLD IS BAD, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY", it's needlessly nitpicking at the tiniest things.

Fix'd to show that I am a bit less of an asshole than everyone thinks. But not much less.

Re: Ohai. - MorikoMisa - 09-12-2010 06:27 AM

please avoid the basement altogether unless you wish to be terribly raped or have Uncle Zherny make you see and hear fetishes that you didn't think could ever exist...

Also chairs.

Smile
Welcome.

Re: Ohai. - Absnt - 09-12-2010 08:36 AM

The basement? That place will change you. Avoid at all costs.

Re: Ohai. - CrayolaColours - 09-12-2010 09:03 AM

I'm sorry. I needed to do it. I'm getting sick and tired of it.

Re: Ohai. - Name - 09-13-2010 10:55 AM

Oh.

Re: Ohai. - Raikuron - 09-13-2010 10:56 AM

Eh, I'm used to the mod abuse.

Re: Ohai. - CrayolaColours - 09-13-2010 01:05 PM

Mod ABUSE? Dude, if this were any other forum, we probably would have banned your ass from the welcome section by now. Maybe even the entire forum.

From now on, I'm straight deleting any other asshole post you make in a welcome thread or a bumped thread. Because I'm getting REALLY fucking sick of it.

Remember when we used to actually get new members? Raikuron doesn't, because IT STARTED THE SECOND HE BECAME A MEMBER. If he said some of the shit he said to ME when I joined, I can tell you right now, I wouldn't be here. We really haven't gotten a single new member that stuck around since Raikuron got here.

Re: Ohai. - Raikuron - 09-13-2010 01:27 PM

Okay, fine.

*bans self from Welcome section*

There. I'll bash them in other forums. If my name is specifically mentioned, then I'll most likely still reply.

Re: Ohai. - CrayolaColours - 09-13-2010 01:30 PM

Okay, if you're going to be an immature ass about it, I'll delete any fucking post I see fit.

Re: Ohai. - Cilaos - 09-13-2010 01:33 PM

CrayolaColours Wrote:Mod ABUSE? Dude, if this were any other forum, we probably would have banned your ass from the welcome section by now. Maybe even the entire forum.

From now on, I'm straight deleting any other asshole post you make in a welcome thread or a bumped thread. Because I'm getting REALLY fucking sick of it.

Remember when we used to actually get new members? Raikuron doesn't, because IT STARTED THE SECOND HE BECAME A MEMBER. If he said some of the shit he said to ME when I joined, I can tell you right now, I wouldn't be here. We really haven't gotten a single new member that stuck around since Raikuron got here.

You know what, the little crayon is right, we've not gotten a single new person other than Fagix to stick around since Rai joined because he harasses every single person here.

Re: Ohai. - Absnt - 09-13-2010 01:41 PM

Woe, I didn't even notice that until now. O_O

Do what you have to do.

Although, we could just warn the new members about him like we did with fagix and other trolls who fucked with nubs.

Re: Ohai. - CrayolaColours - 09-13-2010 01:45 PM

Heh, I feel speshul, I noticed something.

I mean, sure, we scare off some people on our own, but we at least got a steady flow of members stick around for at least a few months. Now, the first thing they see of the forum is "UR NAME SUX LOLOLOLOL" Or "QUIT FUCKING BUMPING THREADS GAHH! QAHFdnfjkdlsnfskdln" or "YOU MISSED A COMMA! BURN THE WITCH!"

It's not technically their fault they bump threads, this is a smaller forum. Most new people here are used to the first page automatically being recent. They don't check the dates, because they never really had to before. But now, Raikuron goes FUCKING APESHIT when someone bumps a thread over a few days old.

@ Absent:
But the thing is, even then, they'll think "Jesus, I have to get warned the second I make a thread?" And at this point, I'm done being nice.

YOU'RE STILL A FUCKING NEWFAG YOURSELF RAIKURON

Re: Ohai. - Leon Kinotolian - 09-13-2010 04:14 PM

I must agree wholeheartedly with Crayola. From now on, I shall delete a post if it merits it. No more just editing it with generic lol to funnel out the shit.

Re: Ohai. - psychopath - 09-13-2010 04:38 PM

Members should only be harassed when they deserve it not for the sake of it

Re: Ohai. - MorikoMisa - 09-13-2010 08:34 PM

Have to agree with the godders there, man. I miss having to learn new faces...not that I really got much time to enjoy that, but you know what I mean.

Re: Ohai. - The Desert Fox - 09-13-2010 10:07 PM

CrayolaColours Wrote:Mod ABUSE? Dude, if this were any other forum, we probably would have banned your ass from the welcome section by now. Maybe even the entire forum.

[img]http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt71/Pittsburghistan/slow-clap.gif[/img]
CrayolaColours Wrote:Heh, I feel speshul, I noticed something.

I mean, sure, we scare off some people on our own, but we at least got a steady flow of members stick around for at least a few months. Now, the first thing they see of the forum is "UR NAME SUX LOLOLOLOL" Or "QUIT FUCKING BUMPING THREADS GAHH! QAHFdnfjkdlsnfskdln" or "YOU MISSED A COMMA! BURN THE WITCH!"

It's not technically their fault they bump threads, this is a smaller forum. Most new people here are used to the first page automatically being recent. They don't check the dates, because they never really had to before. But now, Raikuron goes FUCKING APESHIT when someone bumps a thread over a few days old.

@ Absent:
But the thing is, even then, they'll think "Jesus, I have to get warned the second I make a thread?" And at this point, I'm done being nice.

YOU'RE STILL A FUCKING NEWFAG YOURSELF RAIKURON
Thank fucking you, but that's kinda what I've been saying all along. For example:
The Desert Fox Wrote:Stop being such a fucking hardass towards all the new users. Be it "OMG YOU MISSED ONE COMMA IN A TWENTY WORD POST" or "POSTING IN TOPICS MORE THAN TEN DAYS OLD IS BAD, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY", it's needlessly nitpicking at the tiniest things.

Re: Ohai. - CrayolaColours - 09-13-2010 10:23 PM

The Desert Fox Wrote:[img]http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt71/Pittsburghistan/slow-clap.gif[/img]
I think that's the first time I deserved that picture. Biggrin

Leon Kinotolian Wrote:I must agree wholeheartedly with Crayola. From now on, I shall delete a post if it merits it. No more just editing it with generic lol to funnel out the shit.
Well, with Fagix is is random, that's okay, because it just ends up getting auto pruned anyway. But other posts, yeah.

psychopath Wrote:Members should only be harassed when they deserve it not for the sake of it
And it seems like all Raikuron ever does.
MorikoMisa Wrote:Have to agree with the godders there, man. I miss having to learn new faces...not that I really got much time to enjoy that, but you know what I mean.
Yeah, I'm going to name the new members that I honestly enjoyed since they arrived:
IllusoryDeath (I miss her, dammit)
You
Loxor (Where is he? I need someone to discuss webcomics with!)
And probably a few other people that I don't quite remember. (It's early, dammit)
Wait... Absent is newer than I am, right?

Re: Ohai. - Leon Kinotolian - 09-14-2010 04:31 AM

CrayolaColours Wrote:
Leon Kinotolian Wrote:I must agree wholeheartedly with Crayola. From now on, I shall delete a post if it merits it. No more just editing it with generic lol to funnel out the shit.
Well, with Fagix is is random, that's okay, because it just ends up getting auto pruned anyway. But other posts, yeah.
Well, I meant with Raikuron. Maybe some of TDF's honest-to-hell shitposts, too. Other than that, I'll probably leave the rest to more experienced SS guardsmen.