School Survival Forums
Hey guys - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Hey guys (/showthread.php?tid=30895)

Hey guys - BUT What IF - 01-03-2014 01:33 PM

hey guys! i stumbled upon this site after googling "why is my human so stupid?" (i was pretending to be a cat irritated by my owner dressing me in a corndog costume) i lurked around this forum a bit and it quite suits me. some things about me:i actually LOVE to learn..i just eat up knowledge, but the way we are taught (in my opinion) suppress us from our creativity. english class? "please write me a 20 page essay on the history of yarn and cite all sources in MLA format by tuesday." what is society today? what is normal? if you aren't like others then you are an outcast. hah..everytime i say "What if.." i'm automatically tuned out. of course my ideas can be absurd, but weren't they all at some point? ahh sorry guys, i'm getting kind of sidetracked (habit)
anyways hi! nice to meet others like me (:

RE: Hey guys - no - 01-03-2014 01:37 PM

Welcome. Please dispose of your sanity before entering; we don't want any.

Hey guys - James Comey - 01-03-2014 01:53 PM

Welcome BUT What If!

I think you'll like it here. We talk about changing education, giving advice to those in school, and other stuff.

Hey guys - BUT What IF - 01-03-2014 02:05 PM

Thanks you two..and I would gladly dispose of all sanity haha..Oh btw, you guys can call me "iffy" ....or something. *WELL* Sadly I'm forced to sleep now. Ta-ta for now!

Hey guys - Ky - 01-03-2014 02:42 PM

Greetings, iffy, and welcome to School Survival. I'm DoA, your average, every-day, street-corner untrained psychologist. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Hey guys - Gwedin - 01-03-2014 04:43 PM

I like this one already. Hiya Iffy. I'll be your tour guide from here on in. Enjoy your stay and please, if you like our services, recommend us to all of your friends.

RE: Hey guys - brainiac3397 - 01-03-2014 05:19 PM

(01-03-2014 04:43 PM)Gwedin Wrote:  I like this one already. Hiya Iffy. I'll be your tour guide from here on in. Enjoy your stay and please, if you like our services, recommend us to all of your friends.

*thunk*
Give me a minute while I dump this body into the trunk of some random car.

Welcome to SS. I am your new tour guide as the previous one decided to...take a break due to mental stress. To your left is the Museum of Brain, where my entire history and great achievements are kept and recorded. To your right is a building you see but should forget it ever exists, as that would be for your own benefit. Up ahead is the choo-choo train ride through hell itself, a favorite of all naughty kids and adults(watch for the occassional belch of fire from a pit somewhere).

Behind you is the gate of sanity...now closing. We do hope you enjoy your stay, because its eternal...

Other than my insanity, Im also a complex being currently residing in a fleshy object masquerading as a specie known as human.

Hey guys - SoulRiser - 01-04-2014 06:45 AM

Well, that's one of the more interesting ways of stumbling upon this site that I've heard of in a while. Congratulations! xD

I guess this means we need to hide the catnip.

Hey guys - Trar - 01-07-2014 05:59 PM

You didn't scare him off, did you guys?

Hey guys - Falsalm - 01-08-2014 12:50 AM

Welcome, funny way to come upon this site. Im also pretty new and I like it here, hope you do too.

RE: Hey guys - Ky - 01-08-2014 01:12 AM

(01-07-2014 05:59 PM)Trar Wrote:  You didn't scare him off, did you guys?

We scare everyone.