School Survival Forums
Hello! - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Hello! (/showthread.php?tid=30344)

Hello! - iHateSh1t - 12-26-2013 03:24 PM

Hi I'm new here just wanted to share my hatred against school by creating this site! C:

RE: Hello! - iHateSh1t - 12-26-2013 03:24 PM

Hi I'm new here just wanted to share my hatred against school by creating this site! C:
I'm new to forums all together so I may be a bit noobish at posting stuff an what not

Hello! - Ky - 12-26-2013 03:27 PM

Greetings, and again, welcome to School Survival.

I'm DoA, psychologist-wannabe and self-proclaimed voice of reason. The others need me Wink

What you have created is called a thread, actually, but I can see where the confusion would be.

Edit: Oh, and since you're new to forums...remember that this forum is different from most. What flies here might not on a different forum; we're pretty laid-back.

RE: Hello! - brainiac3397 - 12-26-2013 03:47 PM

He is blatantly lying through his teeth. We are not laid-back. We are laid FORWARD. Now give me a millenium to figure out what they exactly means.

Welcome. While you are new to foruming, I'd like to enlighten about the fact I am not a normal person in any sense of the word normal AND person. I am in fact an alien creature(a sentient cybernetic organism that has reached the end of the evolutionary cycle and become pure energy) banished from his homeworld for dominating the galaxy, and now I observe humans in this fleshh body to dominate THIS galaxy.

In the meantime, my hobbies are:drinking black tea, trolling, being helpful, trolling some more, military stuff, weapon research, bureaucratic systems and collecting a wide assortment of things.

By the way...Heloo!

Hello! - James Comey - 12-26-2013 04:34 PM

Hi iHateSh1t, welcome to School Survival!

We are not laid back, neither are we laid forward. We are laid sideways!

Hello! - SoulRiser - 12-27-2013 11:27 AM

Hi there! Biggrin