School Survival Forums
Why are my teachers all pricks - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Why are my teachers all pricks (/showthread.php?tid=30253)

Why are my teachers all pricks - Anderson - 12-14-2013 06:25 AM

[/font]
I hate my school its ridiculous In history my teacher (fag) gave me a 2 hour after school detection for smiling. my deputy head is an absolute prick i was in the hallway looked to my left and he went into a absolute hissy fit about why this was not acceptable in school grounds, for what? looking to my left.
For the first 11 months of year 9 i could not understand a fucking word of my math teacher. and then the homework you think school is over at 3 but when you get home you find yourself buried in more shity H/W
Anyone else in my position?

RE: Why are my teachers all pricks - Subb - 12-14-2013 06:37 AM

My English teacher is very boring and uptight. She docks points based on where you put your quotes in the paragraph. And I go to virtual school, where you ONLY FOLLOW THEIR LESSON PLAN. I shouldn't be able to tell how boring you are through them.

Why are my teachers all pricks - Gwedin - 12-14-2013 07:13 AM

(12-14-2013 06:25 AM)Anderson Wrote:  [/font]
I hate my school its ridiculous In history my teacher (fag) gave me a 2 hour after school detection for smiling. my deputy head is an absolute prick i was in the hallway looked to my left and he went into a absolute hissy fit about why this was not acceptable in school grounds, for what? looking to my left.
For the first 11 months of year 9 i could not understand a fucking word of my math teacher. and then the homework you think school is over at 3 but when you get home you find yourself buried in more shity H/W

That's our grading system... New Zealand? Australia?

Anywho, welcome to these forums of which I own 88% of.

RE: Why are my teachers all pricks - brainiac3397 - 12-14-2013 08:12 AM

I own the remaining 112%.

Welcome!

Why are my teachers all pricks - Ky - 12-14-2013 08:32 AM

Of which 800% belongs to me.

Greetings.

RE: Why are my teachers all pricks - Subb - 12-14-2013 08:34 AM

Of which 1322000% belong to Soul.

Welcome!

Why are my teachers all pricks - brainiac3397 - 12-14-2013 08:36 AM

∞% is mine suckas.

RE: Why are my teachers all pricks - brainiac3397 - 12-14-2013 08:37 AM

(12-14-2013 06:25 AM)Anderson Wrote:  [/font]

If you're going to look left, you must look right then turn 180 degrees.

Why are my teachers all pricks - Ky - 12-14-2013 08:38 AM

Quick question: Why were you smiling, and what were you looking at?

Not to side with the fascists at your school, but I think there's a part of the story you're leaving out.

Why are my teachers all pricks - James Comey - 12-14-2013 09:43 AM

Welcome to School Survival!

All these users may own parts of these forums, but they all pay mortgage to me. Ha ha suckaz!

Why are my teachers all pricks - Gwedin - 12-14-2013 10:56 AM

Nope. Brainiac owns ∞% therefore we all might as well divide by 0.

FUCKING WHOOOPPBOOMKERSPLISH world gone.