School Survival Forums
American Money in Their Pockets Free(Le Punching Bag) - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: Philosophy, Politics & History (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Thread: American Money in Their Pockets Free(Le Punching Bag) (/showthread.php?tid=30083)

American Money in Their Pockets Free(Le Punching Bag) - brainiac3397 - 11-22-2013 05:14 AM

Ever hear of the Friends of the Israel Defense Forces? No? Dont be surprised, not many do. In fact, very few know about them, let alone how they rake in America money and actually GIVE this money to ISRAELI TROOPS, be it education, health or for veterans and family. Its also tax-exempt.

Now, Im a believer in a global government and all that cosmopolitianism stuff, but at the moment due to the lack of an international government, Im a nationalist. HOW in hell can these bastards take money from this country and use it for their own fucking troops? We got American troops and their families who deserve that money, yet the Israelies thousands of miles away get their paws on it?

And how about all that aid given to them. Why is my tax money being given to a nation who justs dumps it into policies that America does not support? Hell, the US tries to diplomatically negotiate with Iran and the Israel PM goes wild about it. Well Mr.Prime MInister, This is The United States of America, not your fucking puppet.

And its not just them(thougg I find them to be the biggest thorn in the side), We are practically paying money to a bunch of nations where it ends up paying for drugs, guns and everything anti-American. We need to donate explosions, not cash. Bomb their asses with the money we spend paying them.

My political activist side has activated upon encountering such news. Now I want to come up with a poster to get people to know how this BS. Either the government will listen to its people, or the people will stop paying. Like any business, you give me shitty service and I give you the finger.

American Money in Their Pockets Free - Ky - 11-22-2013 08:49 AM

What's sad is that we have to do this in private because so many Americans have forgotten Israel's importance and think we should split all ties with them. They are our FRIENDS, not just our allies; we do not turn our back on them even when half of our nation wants to give them the cold shoulder.

RE: American Money in Their Pockets Free - brainiac3397 - 11-22-2013 09:55 AM

Why is Israel important to the US? All we serve as is the target of the shit thrown at Israel on the global stage due to our unconditional support of their country. Does the US look like a bodyguard for hire? Its also worse that AMERICAN jews send their support to Israel. Im a Muslim, but I identify myself as an American first.

In all honesty, the zionists are only making Hitlers justifications of jews being seditious come true. How can you trust a group of people who only seek to undermine another nation for their "home-country"? Hell, anti-Zionist jews even believe that to be the case.

I got nothing against Jews or Judaism, but Israel and specifically Zionism is what I dislike. You say priavte dealings but what possible benefit could a nation like Israel provide to the US. All Im seeing is a downpour from America into Israel both in finances and politics. If anything was being gained in return, except for an "ally" whom association with tarnishes US reputation globally everytime they fuck up, there would be tons of evidence to prove it.

From my research, all I get it "close friend" "great ally" "strong bonds" and a shit load of money being sent to them. There is money made from sale of military goods, but they pretty much get that cash back in the massive amount of aid sent to them.

American Money in Their Pockets Free - Ky - 11-22-2013 10:38 AM

First of all, Israel is a strategic ally; through them (and Kuwait) the U.S. has involvement in the Middle East. While getting involved in Middle Eastern wars is less than ideal, it is currently a necessity; if we do not maintain a military presence, nations hostile to us will eventually decide to come for us instead of us coming for them. Since Israel is so militaristically strong with our involvement, they are important for the country's military interests.

And we're not even the reason Israel gets so much hate. The surrounding nations don't just hate Israel because they're being defended by America. The surrounding nations don't just hate Israel because they're denying civil rights to Palestinians (and it's unfortunate that they care so little about this that they won't even open their borders to refugees). The surrounding nations hate Israel primarily and pretty much only because they are Arab nations, and Israel is not. It's nationalism in the strongest sense.

Zionists are right; the Israelites are safest in their homeland. Most countries of the world asserted that they would prevent another Holocaust from ever taking place. Zionism not only asserts this but promises it, at least for the Jews.

They are our ally because they provide us a doorway to the Middle East and because they have a LOT of information on terrorist groups that we couldn't find from our other allies. Most of these names we've been given would not have come without them.

And, while you might not care about the religious aspect, the book of Revelations claims that as soon as every nation in the world has turned against Israel, it will signal the end of the age (read: motherf***ing apocalypse). I would prefer for this to not happen in my lifetime.

I realize that most American citizens have lost faith in Israel, but they do offer us a lot that can't be measured by money. They are one of the few nations that still stand by most of our decisions, like a friend. And mind what you say about them; rumor has it that they are also a nuclear power now. *mischievous grin*

RE: American Money in Their Pockets Free - brainiac3397 - 11-22-2013 11:51 AM

You do realize that when the US began diplomatic negotiations with Iran recently, the relation between Israel and America went down to its worse. And isnt it disturbing that one nations money is being gathered to fund the MILITARY of another country? American money...being used for Israeli soldiers? They arent donating it to civilians. Theyre donating to the armed establishment of a foreign country.

If a muslim tried that, he'd have been lynched or arrested for some crime(even if the money was going to a Middle Eastern ally of the US, like Saudi Arabia, the UAE etc.). Hell, you cant choose to serve in another country's military without losing your American citizenship, but you get give them millions of dollars in support?

Ill give a more detailed answer when I get home. No walls of text shall come from my phone(as answers that is, since I also have to analyze)
((By the way, this is fun.It feels good to yell and rage on a topic, without getting off topic XD))

RE: American Money in Their Pockets Free - Ky - 11-22-2013 11:55 AM

(11-22-2013 11:51 AM)brainiac3397 Wrote:  If a muslim tried that, he'd have been lynched or arrested for some crime(even if the money was going to a Middle Eastern ally of the US, like Saudi Arabia, the UAE etc.). Hell, you cant choose to serve in another country's military without losing your American citizenship, but you get give them millions of dollars in support?

Logic, man. Israel is our ally - of course we're not going to throw a fit for a civilian group funding them. On the other hand, we would totally arrest someone for funding any other Middle Eastern country, seeing as they not only stand against Israel but also aren't our real friends. (Kuwait might be an exception, but who'd fund them?)

RE: American Money in Their Pockets Free - brainiac3397 - 11-22-2013 12:03 PM

Im joining the foreign legion when I become a millionaire. Then I shall give all my monies to France and not pay any tax cause screw the government. Vive la France!

Still not at a PC so...

RE: American Money in Their Pockets Free - brainiac3397 - 11-22-2013 02:12 PM

(11-22-2013 10:38 AM)DoA Wrote:  First of all, Israel is a strategic ally; through them (and Kuwait) the U.S. has involvement in the Middle East. While getting involved in Middle Eastern wars is less than ideal, it is currently a necessity; if we do not maintain a military presence, nations hostile to us will eventually decide to come for us instead of us coming for them. Since Israel is so militaristically strong with our involvement, they are important for the country's military interests.
Such as sucking America's money dry and pretty much having us work as their personal bodyguards against the evil.
Quote:And we're not even the reason Israel gets so much hate. The surrounding nations don't just hate Israel because they're being defended by America. The surrounding nations don't just hate Israel because they're denying civil rights to Palestinians (and it's unfortunate that they care so little about this that they won't even open their borders to refugees). The surrounding nations hate Israel primarily and pretty much only because they are Arab nations, and Israel is not. It's nationalism in the strongest sense.
It ain't America that's surrounded. Obviously if you go around stepping on people's toes you're going to get some hate. Hiding behind the US doesn't change that fact.
Quote:Zionists are right; the Israelites are safest in their homeland. Most countries of the world asserted that they would prevent another Holocaust from ever taking place. Zionism not only asserts this but promises it, at least for the Jews.
Cause "fuck all but the Jews". Jews>Humanity right?
Quote:They are our ally because they provide us a doorway to the Middle East and because they have a LOT of information on terrorist groups that we couldn't find from our other allies. Most of these names we've been given would not have come without them.
We have multiple doorways to the middle east and floating military bases that can make a door if needed. And of course Israel has lots of information. Not that hard when it's HEIL ISRAEL.
Quote:And, while you might not care about the religious aspect, the book of Revelations claims that as soon as every nation in the world has turned against Israel, it will signal the end of the age (read: motherf***ing apocalypse). I would prefer for this to not happen in my lifetime.
It will be the end the Israeli age. Plus, Israel got buttfucked centuries ago, and the world didn't end back then.
Quote:I realize that most American citizens have lost faith in Israel, but they do offer us a lot that can't be measured by money. They are one of the few nations that still stand by most of our decisions, like a friend. And mind what you say about them; rumor has it that they are also a nuclear power now. *mischievous grin*
Yay. The world's greatest dicks have nuclear weapons. Now they can bitch and if that doesn't work they blow up the world because a world without Israel should never exist(Hey, that reminds of me a world-famous person. What was his name? Oh...I think it was ADOLF HITLER)

Obviously we're seeing a case of Zionist Nazism. Hitler would be proud they carried on his traditions of "us or none" and "We're the master race!"

American Money in Their Pockets Free - Ky - 11-22-2013 11:02 PM

First of all, the American government probably spends 100 times as much money on things we don't need as they do on Israel. If you want budget cuts somewhere, leave Defense alone for the time being.

Second of all, Israel didn't step on anyone. All they did was occupy the land that the Palestinians occupied, and no one was mad about THAT but the Palestinians. No, the surrounding Arab nations thought, "They're not like us. We must purge them", and declared war on them on the first day of their existence. Israel won with help from America.

Third of all, that is not what I am trying to imply; but consider this - it was the opposite of what you said when Hitler was in power (Jews were considered beneath humanity). Considering the Arabs still treat them like dirt, it's very safe to assume that we're not going to see a Jew World Order anytime soon. By making the claims you are you imply that the people of Israel are still subhuman.

Fo...hang on, I'll continue this later.

American Money in Their Pockets Free - Ky - 11-23-2013 07:06 AM

*pauses for air*

Fourth, indeed we do have many doors, but Israel is our first, and largest. When it comes to military action in the Middle East, their interests are ours.

Fifth, I realize you aren't religious, but I still thought I'd point it out. (Also worth noting that not every nation was against them then, but in this age of communication it is almost certain that they would be now.)

Sixth, the world has far greater dicks than Israel. More than half of the Middle Eastern nations qualify due to despotism/nationalism/racism.

And finally, there is no such thing as Zionist Nazism. The Nazis were a misguided (or simply evil) political party in a country that vied to become a world power, led by a crazed maniac who attempted to exterminate the Jews completely. For thousands of years, nearly every empire and Eurasian country in the world has persecuted the Jews (Isreali ethnic group, not necessarily religious affiliation) in some way, and that makes the JEWS racist? I think you're divorcing yourself from history for the sake of preserving your liberal rhetoric.

RE: American Money in Their Pockets Free - brainiac3397 - 11-23-2013 07:16 AM

Let's move this to frag arena. I'm using this thread a punching bag...Mwahaha

(11-22-2013 11:02 PM)DoA Wrote:  First of all, the American government probably spends 100 times as much money on things we don't need as they do on Israel. If you want budget cuts somewhere, leave Defense alone for the time being.
Defense? Defense of who? The US isn't the world police or bodyguard for hire. If they can't protect themselves, that's a shame. They either try something else or get buttfucked like every other buttfucked nation since history.

Quote:Second of all, Israel didn't step on anyone. All they did was occupy the land that the Palestinians occupied, and no one was mad about THAT but the Palestinians. No, the surrounding Arab nations thought, "They're not like us. We must purge them", and declared war on them on the first day of their existence. Israel won with help from America.
You mean no one but the entire world who were against the settlement attempts by the Israelis?

Quote:Third of all, that is not what I am trying to imply; but consider this - it was the opposite of what you said when Hitler was in power (Jews were considered beneath humanity). Considering the Arabs still treat them like dirt, it's very safe to assume that we're not going to see a Jew World Order anytime soon. By making the claims you are you imply that the people of Israel are still subhuman.
Well, the Israelis seem to consider everyone else subhuman. Arabs might "treat" them like dirt, but the Israelis are the ones bombing cities and killing 1000+ plus people in return for 13 Israelis and some farms. That's like you beating me and sending me to the hospital, and I in return slaughter your entire family including in-laws.

American Money in Their Pockets Free - Ky - 11-23-2013 07:22 AM

If you're complaining about the US being people's bodyguards, go protest our occupation of Norway. We're practically their entire armed forces.

Many parts of the world were against their settlement attempts for different reasons, but only the Palestinians cared about the effect it would have on the people already living there.

Consider it retribution. Various Arabs have attacked them, unprovoked, countless times over the past five thousand years. Now THEY'RE the bad guys for doing it for fifty, eh?

I can't understand why you hate all of the things about Israel that makes them likable, yet neglect to mention most of the things that would villify them. Why not object to their utter lack of regard for Palestinians? Why not raise a fit over their refusal to change the map boundaries? Why not claim their attacks to be as terroristic as the attacks made on them?

...But no. All you complain about is how a few measly American dollars are being spent on them. Holy lack of perspective, Batman!

RE: American Money in Their Pockets Free - brainiac3397 - 11-23-2013 07:26 AM

(11-23-2013 07:06 AM)DoA Wrote:  Fourth, indeed we do have many doors, but Israel is our first, and largest. When it comes to military action in the Middle East, their interests are ours.
A large door with a big toll.

Quote:Fifth, I realize you aren't religious, but I still thought I'd point it out. (Also worth noting that not every nation was against them then, but in this age of communication it is almost certain that they would be now.)
I'd like to point out to following answer ->

Quote:Sixth, the world has far greater dicks than Israel. More than half of the Middle Eastern nations qualify due to despotism/nationalism/racism.
I'd suggest nuking. Who needs to argue when there is nothing left to argue over?(except perhaps that radiation, but now we can do some good research into nuclear radiation and develop something)

Quote:And finally, there is no such thing as Zionist Nazism. The Nazis were a misguided (or simply evil) political party in a country that vied to become a world power, led by a crazed maniac who attempted to exterminate the Jews completely. For thousands of years, nearly every empire and Eurasian country in the world has persecuted the Jews (Isreali ethnic group, not necessarily religious affiliation) in some way, and that makes the JEWS racist? I think you're divorcing yourself from history for the sake of preserving your liberal rhetoric.
That's like saying the blacks have the right to kill any white person because they were slaves for years. Life is unfair, Reality sucks. You're right. Why? Because the Jews/Israelis continue to live in history. Yeah so they died a lot and were persecuted a lot, but they still exist. There are probably so many societies, religions and civilizations that were just annihilated into total non-existence. They aren't the only. Hell, my own ethnic people have been forced out of their homeland by the Russians with half a million dead, and another half a million displaced. Don't see me going around bitching about it every chance I have.

Tons of genocides have happened, yet do they really need to shove it down our throats? Jews, Christian, Muslim whatever, they're all humans and lots of humans have died since history and more shall die. Adopting an idea doesn't make you special.

American Money in Their Pockets Free(Le Punching Bag) - Ky - 11-23-2013 09:27 AM

Nuking the Middle East is a bad idea. The Arabs might be dicks and the Israelites might be becoming increasingly dickish, but they're still people. Not worth nuking them over.

Allow me to clarify this as simply as I can; the Jews getting Israel back does not give them the power, authority, or ability to get revenge for every bad thing that has happened to them. They can not, should not, and will not start a reverse Holocaust just because they have control of a small country - where you got this impression, I have no clue.

All the Jews (ethnic group) want is to be left alone, in their homeland, where they started. If it were up to THEM to end the course of history without even a single chance for revenge, they would do it anyway. But no - their neighbors plot against them and wage wars (that, as long as the US is around, are and will be futile), and for this reason they need a strong military.

In conclusion, it's okay that we're funding them, it's not okay what they're doing to the Palestinians, and it's not okay that their neighbors hate them.

American Money in Their Pockets Free(Le Punching Bag) - brainiac3397 - 11-23-2013 11:15 AM

So people killing people does not equate with people killing people who kill people killing people?

In conclusion, we need a single world government that'll punch trouble-makers in the face with a nuclear missile.

American Money in Their Pockets Free(Le Punching Bag) - Ky - 11-23-2013 02:32 PM

You lost me.

RE: American Money in Their Pockets Free(Le Punching Bag) - brainiac3397 - 11-23-2013 03:27 PM

(11-23-2013 02:32 PM)DoA Wrote:  You lost me.

I lost me as well.

American Money in Their Pockets Free(Le Punching Bag) - Ky - 11-23-2013 03:30 PM

SOMEONE GET US OUT OF HERE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

American Money in Their Pockets Free(Le Punching Bag) - brainiac3397 - 11-23-2013 03:37 PM

I think I'm done punching this bag. Now it's time to beat up the education system of the US.

(Hah. Idea. Ima start a punching bag series...)