School Survival Forums
Visual Basic Homework Help - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Homework Help & Answers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: Visual Basic Homework Help (/showthread.php?tid=30035)

Visual Basic Homework Help - Moon_Dew - 11-16-2013 10:26 AM

Has anyone completed the ZipCode Assignment due for Visual Basic Reload 2010 pg. 729 problem 9? I need it tonight or I'm gonna fail.

RE: Visual Basic Homework Help - Heil_Kaiba8921 - 11-16-2013 11:36 AM

I feel like this isn't in the realm of "Visual Basic Homework Help" and more in the realm of "Give me the work you did"...and kind of late notice if you're gonna fail without it, if you're gonna ask someone to do your work for you then at the very least give a few days of notice before the deadline.

Visual Basic Homework Help - Gwedin - 11-16-2013 12:12 PM

Hear me out here. You could possibly. Just maybe. It's crazy but just listen. You could do the work yourself. Plus that's really specific what you wrote. You could have at least wrote out the problem for us (not that I know VB).

EDIT: Actually all of your posts here have been towards your VB homework. You don't seem to really care about the forum, instead you see it as a place to exploit for your own laziness.

Visual Basic Homework Help - Moon_Dew - 11-16-2013 12:32 PM

Other people get their questions answered all across the web, am I not entitled to this as well?

Visual Basic Homework Help - Gwedin - 11-16-2013 12:34 PM

And a lot of people also don't get their questions answered.

[Image: sir-fuck-off.jpg]

RE: Visual Basic Homework Help - Heil_Kaiba8921 - 11-16-2013 11:22 PM

(11-16-2013 12:32 PM)Moon_Dew Wrote:  Other people get their questions answered all across the web, am I not entitled to this as well?

Nobody is entitled to having someone else do their homework. It is a luxury that not everybody needs. Let me guess, you're one of those butt hurt little kids that expected a multi-million dollar game to have a working online mode as soon as it was released?

If other people get VB questions answered on other sites then why the hell did you post here?

Like Gwedin said though, post the actual problem and you might get a bit more help than what you are receiving right now, and maybe give people some damn time to see this before saying you'll fail without the answers because you were too dumb to realize that maybe you should do your own homework when it's 5 hours until the deadline to turn it in.