School Survival Forums
My name is Hussein - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: My name is Hussein (/showthread.php?tid=30012)

My name is Hussein - Hussein Abshir - 11-11-2013 07:43 AM

Hello everyone! My name is Hussein and I won't even tell you how much I hate school...

Ok maybe I will.

I hate school because I am smarter than most my teachers and they hate me for it, even though I am really all for loving and treating everyone with respect. I hate the stupidity and savageness of the students there. I am an ENTP and its very hard to control my self sometimes when it comes to my fellow students. Im tired of how corrupt the system is and how my school tried to use me to get 10,000 dollars of funding (if they asked I wouldn't have minded at the time, but they went behind my back to try to win). I am tired of work thats so menial I can solve in my head. I wanted to be a soccer player as a kid and I had a pretty good chance honestly, If I started at the age of 11 (had an invitation) my chances would have increased, however my parents and school thought otherwise. Even though soccer was after school my school brainwashed my parents into sending me into the state competition for math just so they could get a medal every single god damn year.

Last year I decided to throw that all away.

I liberated my self because I was tired of everything. I stopped purposefully repressing my personality, I accepted my self. My parents hate me now ( I knew that would be a result of my choices that I was willing to accept.) I feel so much better, I do the bare minimum to pass, my school responded by trying to send me to Switzerland to do a 3 month program to ''get back on track'' I graciously accepted and did the same thing over there and enjoyed my 3 months in that beautiful country.

I spend time studying what interests me. Right now I am spending time learning social interaction to be more charming. However nothing can make up for 11 years of my life wasted, but its time to live in the now because thats all I will ever have.

My name is Hussein - Ky - 11-11-2013 07:46 AM

Nice to meet you. I'm DoA.

Your school sounds particularly corrupt. They sound willing to do anything to use you as a resource.

My name is Hussein - James Comey - 11-11-2013 08:46 AM

Smarter than your teachers? Same story here many times. My current history teacher seriously believes Nero actually was laughing during the Fire of Rome (absolutely false, Nero wasn't even in Rome at the time, and he rushed quickly to organize relief efforts), and some other misconceptions.

RE: My name is Hussein - Hussein Abshir - 11-11-2013 08:51 AM

(11-11-2013 07:46 AM)DoA Wrote:  Nice to meet you. I'm DoA.

Your school sounds particularly corrupt. They sound willing to do anything to use you as a resource.

Not just me, anyone they can get their hands on. Its a school of around 600 people, I wasn't the first and wont be the last.

RE: My name is Hussein - xcriteria - 11-11-2013 09:44 AM

Welcome. Many of the people here are Myers-Briggs inuitive types. School in general tends to have a Myers-Briggs SJ focus.

What kind of school do you attend? Can you explain more about how they are using you to get money?

My name is Hussein - brainiac3397 - 11-11-2013 10:51 AM

Pfft. 11 years?

I lost 18 years of my life(not that I didn't learn anything, but 18 years of my life were not at an acceptable efficiency level)

Welcome to this place. I forget the name. Actually I think I forget who I am. But that's not important.

RE: My name is Hussein - Ky - 11-11-2013 12:01 PM

(11-11-2013 09:44 AM)xcriteria Wrote:  Welcome. Many of the people here are Myers-Briggs inuitive types. School in general tends to have a Myers-Briggs SJ focus.

What kind of school do you attend? Can you explain more about how they are using you to get money?

Quite right. If there's two kinds of people you'll almost never see here, it's sensers and judgers.

My name is Hussein - brainiac3397 - 11-11-2013 12:06 PM

I sense a judgement coming.

My name is Hussein - Ky - 11-11-2013 12:16 PM

I said almost.

My name is Hussein - brainiac3397 - 11-11-2013 12:17 PM

I almost sense a judgement almost coming.

My name is Hussein - LedoS - 11-12-2013 02:57 AM

Very nice, welcome, my friend!

My name is Hussein - SoulRiser - 11-12-2013 10:37 AM

Hello and welcome Smile

Switzerland is a place I'd like to see someday. Up close, anyway... the view of the alps from a plane doesn't really count.

Good to hear you're dealing with the situation quite well. Don't let them drag you down. Smile