School Survival Forums
The Isle of Three - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: Geography of SS (/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+---- Thread: The Isle of Three (/showthread.php?tid=29993)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

The Isle of Three - Chanku - 11-08-2013 04:02 AM

Hello there, I am Chandler, the monarch of The Isle of Three, which is a small group of islands roughly 30,000 miles off of the coast of Americium. Our colors are Red, Black, and Blue. Our Anthem is Let Us Slay. Our Main language is Latin, with English a close second. Our national Bird is the Phoenix. Our Currency is the Tonitra Ignis (TIΩ). We have a good sized army, and we have some of the top scientists in the world. Our Economy is Capitalism, and we have a great economy.

Flag:
Hidden stuff:

Anthem:
Hidden stuff:

RE: The Isle of Three - Ky - 11-08-2013 09:57 AM

Still picking a flag, I see. It's hard, I know.

The Isle of Three - Chanku - 11-08-2013 09:59 AM

Sorry it was my first time using the youtube tag codes, and we have yet to pick a flag.

The Isle of Three - Chanku - 11-09-2013 09:35 AM

-As The Isle of Three prepares incase of an attack from any angry country, The Isle of three preps it's missile silohs, and gets it's military ready and on standby the army is as follows:
  • 200 foot soldiers
  • about 100 bombers, and 10 troop carriers
  • 30 ships
  • 2 Nuclear Missiles
  • 1 Hydrogen Bomb
  • 1 Tsar Bomba
  • 30 ICBMS
-

RE: The Isle of Three - Chanku - 11-09-2013 12:17 PM

-due to a newly passed resolution by the League of Nations, my 3 Nuclear weapons have been disarmed and deactivated. I no longer have
  • 2 Nuclear Missiles
  • 1 Hydrogen Bomb
  • 1 Tsar Bomba
-

RE: The Isle of Three - Subb - 11-09-2013 02:38 PM

In order to maintain our peace, and protect you from ourselves, We are sending some of our greatest weapons to you. Including:

30 unmanned airplanes.
20 stealth fighter jets. (along with a training program.)
and 100,000 of our patented explosive bullets.

I am terribly sorry for any future actions against you. -Mr. McCartney

The Isle of Three - Chanku - 11-09-2013 03:08 PM

It is okay. If we do escalate to war, I will destroy the other party.

The Isle of Three - Chanku - 11-10-2013 08:22 AM

-Televisions across the Isle are interrupted for as I appear on the Television, about to give a speech-
Hello, as you may have known the leaders for Captitalistian were both killed yesterday at the League of Nations meeting. Our friend and Ally, Mr.McCarthy was murdered by his opposer for giving us weapons and revealing a few secrets. Mr. Jim then spread misinformation and lies within the country to try and rise to power, however a country intervened and released the conversation in Capitalistian, leading to Riots and Mr. Jim's death. Following this, we have now offered any aid that they may need during this tumultuous time in their country. However, we are going to be prepping our military to be on the defense in case of an attack from the Radical Control party members. However, we will not be launching out military yet, I am also weary of an attack from Blimpataria, as the leader seems a little unstable and insane. This is Chanku, over and out.
-the Televisions return to their scheduled programs as I get my military in ready position as I get the weapons given by Capitalistian-

RE: The Isle of Three - Subb - 11-10-2013 01:58 PM

We wish to inform you that some citizens took it upon themselves to declare war. They are at sea as we speak.

20 boats, each with about 5 men. As far as we know, they have no armor, only basic shotguns and pistols, and are using basic fishermen boats. They are not a threat.

When they arrive, do as you wish with them. They have no country to return to.

Again, we have no intention of attacking the Isle of Three. We just have a few rednecks who say otherwise. -Mr. Adams

The Isle of Three - Chanku - 11-10-2013 02:10 PM

Alright, Mr.Adam thank-you for informing us about them, we will capture them and punish them properly. If you want we can return them to your custody.

RE: The Isle of Three - Subb - 11-10-2013 03:02 PM

I'll take them if they arrive in handcuffs and with black bags on their heads. I want to make it painfully obvious that that the government does not condone their actions. It'll also serve as a message for anyone else with any ideas. -Mr. Adams

The Isle of Three - Chanku - 11-10-2013 04:00 PM

What will their punishments be, our nation is highly against the death sentence.

The Isle of Three - Chanku - 11-11-2013 06:39 AM

-The Televisions across the nation flicker over to an Image of the podium and the traditional, black background. I then walk into view and look at the Camera, I begin to speak-
Citizens of The Isle of Three, Today the government of Capitalistian informed us that a few of their citizens have taken it upon themselves to wage war on us. Having signed an extradition policy with them, we are in talks of their punishments for their actions. If they give them the death sentence we will not extradite them, but instead punish them for crimes against The Isle of Three, and hold them until the talks are over. Also the League of Nations meeting has begun again, and with riots getting out of hand, it seems that Capitalistian is heading towards something that will change the course of it's history forever.

Also thanks, to action taken during the previous league of nations meeting, we have "Saved the Fabric of Society." Had the action that I took, not had been taken then we might now, be plunged in war, and fighting a disease that they created. However the nation of Capitalistian has now selected two new leaders, Mr. Adams and Mr. Lennon. We both wish them luck in running Capitalistian and restoring peace to their country due to riots. We shall reveal the documents given to us by the Capitalistian Congress detailing Mr. Jim's plans had we not stepped in.

With the second League of Nations meeting now underway, we shall try and maintain peace throughout the world.

(11-10-2013 01:05 PM)SubCulture Wrote:  He planned to abolish the Freedom Party and declace war on Fantasia and the Isle of Three. But he also planned on releasing a virus. He snuck the vaccination of it with different vaccinations, so our people are immune.

It's just like the flu, but it rewrites the genetic code to make the immune system attack the brain, causing dementia and insanity. The worst part is that it isn't curable, and it isn't lethal

He wanted to watch the world go into chaos and die at each other's hands, so that he could rule it himself.

We thank you. You saved the very faberic of society. -Congress

-televisions flicker back to their scheduled programs. as we get the Citizens who tried to invade ready for deportation.-

RE: The Isle of Three - Subb - 11-11-2013 10:01 AM

We will not execute them. These people have a lot of prison to look forward to.

The Isle of Three - Chanku - 11-11-2013 10:04 AM

Alright, -I put them in cuffs, both on their hands and legs, and I put the black bags over their heads as soldiers and I follow them into a transport copter, and prepare to take off to deport them, I contact Mr. Adams as we take off- I am returning them, as I am coming along too, with a few soldiers, where do you wish for me to land?

RE: The Isle of Three - Subb - 11-11-2013 10:09 AM

On Socalia is fine. -Mr. Adams

(Socalia is the island in between the mainland and the other island, called "Barbara")

The Isle of Three - Chanku - 11-11-2013 10:11 AM

Alright, we will inform you when we are 5 minutes away.
(This is now going to your topic due to the fact that this occurs on Captialistian soil now)

RE: The Isle of Three - Chanku - 11-13-2013 08:50 AM

-televisions across The Isle of Three flicker over to me standing up about to give a speech looking distruaght- Citizens of the Isle, as you might have heard Capitalisitian entered a civil War several hours ago. This marks the first war in this world. We have decided to give our support to the government, and the Control Party. We have decided to send troops to Capitalistian to help restore order. We also officially offer sanctuary to the Capitalistian Government, and anyone seeking refuge due to the fighting. Our Soldiers will not fire, unless fired upon. Once order is restored, we will work activly with the Captalistian government to rebuild the country. As of now, we are deploying our troops and getting them ready to enter Captilistian.
-televisions across the Isle of Three return to normal, as I return to my desk and take a tylonal, and sigh. I wonder who would ever want to be king. My troops then board the planes and leave for the main Capitalistian Continent.-

(OOC: Any conflict between my soldiers and anyone in Captialsitan WILL OCCUR IN THAT THREAD. (Bolded so no one would miss that))

The Isle of Three - Chanku - 11-13-2013 10:15 AM

-I return on television for the second time today as I seem rather distraught-
Citizens, I have been informed that today three soldiers dies on Capitalistian Soil, as the first shots were fired. In other news the politicians from Capitalistian are going to be coming to The Isle until order is restored. Also I remain our position on no violence unless needed. Over and out
-The televisions return to their programming as I walk back into my office, and it's dimly lit, I walk over to my desk and take another Tylonal, as I put my head in my hands and I begin to wonder where did this all go wrong? Why would I ever want to be king? I pull open a drawer as I pull out a gun, and look at it. It's already loaded. However I put it back up and I lock the drawer. Sighing I sit back, wondering if my life will ever improve-

The Isle of Three - Chanku - 11-13-2013 10:35 AM

-I'm in my office sighs and picks up the gun again, I then hears a voice over the radio- "King, they want to know if we can supply whiskey when they land?" -I put down the gun and reply- Yes. -I put the gun away and get up out of my chair-

The Isle of Three - Ky - 11-13-2013 10:37 AM

Somewhere, the monarch's political rivals inexplicably begin crying over a lost opportunity they have no idea they had...

The Isle of Three - Chanku - 11-13-2013 10:37 AM

(OOC: DoA the king, has no political rivals.)

The Isle of Three - Ky - 11-13-2013 10:38 AM

(OOC: You obviously don't know a lot about monarchs. ;D)

RE: The Isle of Three - Subb - 11-13-2013 10:39 AM

(OOC: What if they're all in prison?)

The Isle of Three - Chanku - 11-13-2013 10:40 AM

(OOC: no, my king has won the hearts of everybody, which is how he became king, he united the island. People love him. Those that did oppose him were killed before his was king to make sure everyone loves him)

The Isle of Three - Ky - 11-13-2013 10:40 AM

(OOC: Then that's where they're crying. Seriously, though, every king in history has probably had a whole mob of people secretly or sometimes not-so-secretly resent them.)

The Isle of Three - Chanku - 11-13-2013 10:44 AM

(OOC: Well, this isn't the real world, and we are making the history. We are the first nations on this planet (New map), so therefore there is no history...yet))

The Isle of Three - Ky - 11-13-2013 10:45 AM

(Semi-OOC: God knows how many people probably hate the Emperor, but they can't do a thing about it because OPPRESSION. Say, when's the plane going to land?)

The Isle of Three - Chanku - 11-13-2013 10:46 AM

(OOC: thanks for reminding me...)

The Isle of Three - Ky - 11-13-2013 10:58 AM

Onarevyl begins leering at the stone-faced Threeislandic soldiers, but they don't appear to notice.

Onarevyl: Do we have a war room we can covertly discuss the growing threat?