School Survival Forums
Hello :) - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Hello :) (/showthread.php?tid=29948)

Hello :) - Bassem - 10-28-2013 08:48 AM

I have found this site to be like my best friend!
Hmm yeah, i will introduce myself..
I am Egyptian and a seventeen years old boy
A scholar of course (That sucks)
A song writer and a singer (Well at least i got something to do)
If English songs i sing techno or pop, if Arabic i sing only rap
I love to make friends, not to mention when it's teamwork....
Tests are nothing when it comes to teamwork
Cheers everyone

Hello :) - Alistoriv - 10-28-2013 11:18 AM

Welcome! What do you mean by your first sentence?

RE: Hello :) - xcriteria - 10-28-2013 11:37 AM

Hi, and welcome. What is school like there?

RE: Hello :) - Bassem - 10-30-2013 01:40 AM

(10-28-2013 11:18 AM)Alistoriv Wrote:  Welcome! What do you mean by your first sentence?

I mean that this site is really great, i used to browse it when i was a kid.
And i enjoy it a lot

RE: Hello :) - Bassem - 10-30-2013 01:42 AM

(10-28-2013 11:37 AM)xcriteria Wrote:  Hi, and welcome. What is school like there?

Bullies everyone man, cause i chose literary.
But that is because that is easier than scientific.
I go to exams but i don't go to school to resume the rest of the subjects.
Just entering the exams and get out from here and quick!!! xD

Hello :) - SoulRiser - 10-30-2013 01:42 AM

I think you might be the first person here from Egypt (that I'm aware of). How are things over there?

RE: Hello :) - brainiac3397 - 10-30-2013 01:48 AM

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100217032652/unanything/images/f/f9/Dramatic-Prairie-Dog.gif[/img]

RE: Hello :) - Bassem - 10-30-2013 01:51 AM

(10-30-2013 01:42 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  I think you might be the first person here from Egypt (that I'm aware of). How are things over there?

Well in Egypt, it's weather is fine.
Not too hot and not too cold in my opinion
My friend however think that the USA is much better due to some bad rumors we hear about it in Egypt.
I just have this feeling that he will not get used to the education in the USA.
Cause we in this country are used to our own education and yet we have a lot of difficulties in the exams.

RE: Hello :) - brainiac3397 - 10-30-2013 01:59 AM

Probably has to do with how most countries seem to have their high school students complete their general education in high school. I know high school in Turkey is also pretty difficult, though I never attended school there. I think Europe does something similar as well.

High school in the US isnt very rigorous. I think it just has to do with the belief they should teach for the lowest in the class, and intend to get everyone to graduate even if they are graduating underprepared.

I still think the US has the best opportunities though, even if the education system iis both crap and corrupt(they want your money)

RE: Hello :) - Bassem - 10-30-2013 02:23 AM

(10-30-2013 01:59 AM)brainiac3397 Wrote:  Probably has to do with how most countries seem to have their high school students complete their general education in high school. I know high school in Turkey is also pretty difficult, though I never attended school there. I think Europe does something similar as well.

High school in the US isnt very rigorous. I think it just has to do with the belief they should teach for the lowest in the class, and intend to get everyone to graduate even if they are graduating underprepared.

I still think the US has the best opportunities though, even if the education system iis both crap and corrupt(they want your money)

I always had the belief that the education in every country is a lot different from each others and it turned out to be true!
Sounds like the USA's education is not that bad at all
Well anyways, i take lessons at home and will rarely go to school due to i wake up too early for this man plus the bullies, most importance the bullies Laugh

RE: Hello :) - brainiac3397 - 10-30-2013 02:30 AM

I never had a bully problem. I also never had a moral dilemma in giving bullies a beating, even if I lost. Must be that warrior genetics I got fromy my ancestors(who served as mercenaries for the Ottoman Empire late 19th century XD)

RE: Hello :) - Bassem - 10-30-2013 02:35 AM

(10-30-2013 02:30 AM)brainiac3397 Wrote:  I never had a bully problem. I also never had a moral dilemma in giving bullies a beating, even if I lost. Must be that warrior genetics I got fromy my ancestors(who served as mercenaries for the Ottoman Empire late 19th century XD)

Loooool, that's nice.
You don't have any bully problems Smile
Well i had only one bully problem in high school that i can't forget about.
Which is when he hits me and say that is a joke
So i was joking back until it leaded to Mortal Kombat
And after that i got a holiday for 7 days cause, i was pwned xD
It's funny just thinking of it