School Survival Forums
School in general- why i HATE it. - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: School in general- why i HATE it. (/showthread.php?tid=29800)

Pages: 1 2

RE: School in general- why i HATE it. - brainiac3397 - 11-04-2013 03:24 PM

Sleep at 12-1(maybe latest 2am). Wake up around 7-8(get to college by 9am). At college till about 9pm. Home by 10:30pm.

But only 2 days a week and I got a 6 hour period of free time between my morning and evening class. If last class ends early enough, I can make the earlier train and be home 9:30pm.

RE: School in general- why i HATE it. - James Comey - 11-04-2013 03:26 PM

(11-04-2013 11:10 AM)rpgkitty Wrote:  .... you don't know my teachers. they look at the resorces on wikipedia. Belive me, i've tried it before.

Wait, wtf? So, in theory, if I decided to find a perfectly legitimate source on the internet which can be perfectly verified without even using Wikipedia, I'll get an F just because it was on Wikipedia? What the fuck?

RE: School in general- why i HATE it. - James Comey - 11-04-2013 03:27 PM

(11-04-2013 02:08 PM)Fucking Yellow Cunt Wrote:  So... you wake up at 5:30 and leave at 7.

Man what the fuck you're missing out an hour of sleep, I wake up at 5:45 and run out at 6:15. Also you sound like an middle schooler so stop throwing on make up for those uglyass mexican boys around and you'll save so much time.

School schedules are notoriously unfair....

RE: School in general- why i HATE it. - rpgkitty - 11-05-2013 07:22 AM

For goodness sakes i dont wake up early for make up and crap i wake up early because i have to watch my sister in the morning and she is hard to deal with, and i shower in the morning. on top of that my bus comes early every day without notice, like today, the bus came a half an hour early.

RE: School in general- why i HATE it. - rpgkitty - 11-09-2013 01:37 AM

I'm not in middle school, I just don't care enough to sound my age.

RE: School in general- why i HATE it. - James Comey - 11-09-2013 03:12 AM

(11-09-2013 01:37 AM)rpgkitty Wrote:  I'm not in middle school, I just don't care enough to sound my age.

I hate it when people tell me to "act your age". My brother would consistently pester me about this when I was in middle school. "Stop watching the news! You're a kid, watch cartoons!". He could get quite aggressive with this. Pure ageism at its finest.

RE: School in general- why i HATE it. - Ky - 11-09-2013 07:37 AM

(11-09-2013 03:12 AM)Hansgrohe Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 01:37 AM)rpgkitty Wrote:  I'm not in middle school, I just don't care enough to sound my age.

I hate it when people tell me to "act your age". My brother would consistently pester me about this when I was in middle school. "Stop watching the news! You're a kid, watch cartoons!". He could get quite aggressive with this. Pure ageism at its finest.

For me, it's the opposite.

[My name], stop watching cartoons! You're almost a man, watch the news!

School in general- why i HATE it. - James Comey - 11-09-2013 07:54 AM

If anyone has the problem of that parent/sibling of telling you to "act your age", always keep this thought in your head, "my head, my rules". We may have to be subjected to compulsory schooling, but we don't have to change our thoughts. They want to, but you can resist.

RE: School in general- why i HATE it. - rpgkitty - 11-09-2013 12:34 PM

Tell me about it. my friends are alaways saying " my gosh will you EVER act your age for once?" my answer of course, is no.