School Survival Forums
School says "If I'm not in school tomorrow, I might as well not come back." - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: School says "If I'm not in school tomorrow, I might as well not come back." (/showthread.php?tid=29687)

School says "If I'm not in school tomorrow, I might as well not come back." - KFC Nyan Cat - 09-17-2013 06:46 AM

I was absent from school today, and when my mom called in for me, they said "If I'm not in school tomorrow, I might as well not come back all of this year." To me, this sounds like a threat to expel me from school. This is PROOF that the school doesn't even THINK they care.

RE: School says "If I'm not in school tomorrow, I might as well not come back." - EntityCubed - 09-17-2013 06:47 AM

What's the problem with not going to the Nazi Empire Americans call "school"?

RE: School says "If I'm not in school tomorrow, I might as well not come back." - KFC Nyan Cat - 09-17-2013 06:58 AM

(09-17-2013 06:47 AM)Eintity Wrote:  What's the problem with not going to the Nazi Empire Americans call "school"?

Because, at least in New Jersey, I have to go to BOARDING SCHOOL or, worse, MILITARY SCHOOL if I get expelled.

RE: School says "If I'm not in school tomorrow, I might as well not come back." - brainiac3397 - 09-17-2013 11:43 AM

Dont come but we will sue your parents for not having you come even though we told you not to bother coming if you didnt come tomorrow.

I know when I become a parent, I will be sure to tell the school to go fuck itself and put them in their right place(the holy "whodafuquthinkuare?" speech). Parents need to realize that schools make them their bitches by telling parents what to do, how to do it, and what happens if they refuse to do it.

Pardon the profanity but its appropriate here.

RE: School says "If I'm not in school tomorrow, I might as well not come back." - EntityCubed - 09-18-2013 05:56 AM

(09-17-2013 11:43 AM)brainiac3397 Wrote:  Dont come but we will sue your parents for not having you come even though we told you not to bother coming if you didnt come tomorrow.

I know when I become a parent, I will be sure to tell the school to go fuck itself and put them in their right place(the holy "whodafuquthinkuare?" speech). Parents need to realize that schools make them their bitches by telling parents what to do, how to do it, and what happens if they refuse to do it.

Pardon the profanity but its appropriate here.
I couldn't agree more.