School Survival Forums
Seniorrrr - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Seniorrrr (/showthread.php?tid=29524)

Seniorrrr - Faroven - 08-21-2013 08:13 AM

Well, I'm a little drunk so the message may be a abitt off. It's benn.... fuck a long time since I posted. I don't usualyy post, my opininon of the place is mixed. But, you were there 3 yhears ago in my Fresnhman year when I was all fuckedd up so that was nice. I had my little "endiof summer" ritual... made myself a white Russian that was stronger than I thought it would be. Must say that Senior yaer isn't what scares me, it's the fact htat this is the last year of highschool and shit will go by FAST. Can't believe I'm a fukkin senior now.... Going to go to College and shit... Should be interesting. So, anyone elese going into their senior year?

Seniorrrr - Faroven - 08-21-2013 08:15 AM

Why the fuck is my titals revolutionary? I'm done with the arnarchist shitt, it doesn't wqork out. Fuck the corrupt cops, butseriously sometimes it doesn't make fukkincg sense. I'me done with that, not saying I won't shiuotu a fucking pig if they become getsapo, but I'm done with anarchism.

Seniorrrr - brainiac3397 - 08-21-2013 09:37 AM

Revolutionary has nothing to do with anarchism monsieur. And I've already finished my senior year, celebrated by a measly smile and a quick rush for the door right after graduation.

Must say I looked great in a suit though, with my goatee.

Welkomm backh den ah giuess?

Seniorrrr - Faroven - 08-21-2013 09:47 AM

Good fo you brainiac. How you been?

Seniorrrr - 154bmag - 08-21-2013 02:55 PM

Wow, I think I just got stupider by reading this

RE: Seniorrrr - brainiac3397 - 08-21-2013 04:09 PM

No worries. Your neural connections are safe and sound.

Seniorrrr - SoulRiser - 08-23-2013 12:34 AM

lol, the title has nothing to do with anarchism... and you can change it to whatever you want from your profile. It's just the default.

Long time no see and stuff, figured out what you want to do after school yet? Razz

RE: Seniorrrr - brainiac3397 - 08-23-2013 03:35 AM

(08-23-2013 12:34 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  lol, the title has nothing to do with anarchism... and you can change it to whatever you want from your profile. It's just the default.

Long time no see and stuff, figured out what you want to do after school yet? Razz

Why is my title Machiavellian Amoeba?! I'm done with being a damn manipulative single-celled organism! Rofl