School Survival Forums
Does a 'father' have a right to say stuff like... - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Does a 'father' have a right to say stuff like... (/showthread.php?tid=29032)

Does a 'father' have a right to say stuff like... - LedoS - 05-15-2013 05:39 AM

"He's nobody, he's absolute zero" and then after he says more shit to my mum implying I'm nobody, he asks "Yeah asdasd?" ... "Why don't you respond? I know you hear!"

Ehh, I just don't know.

Does a 'father' have a right to say stuff like... - xcriteria - 05-15-2013 06:08 AM

That's horrible. I don't think there are laws against comments like that, but it's shocking and senseless.

Any idea why he's saying things like that? How often does that happen?

Does a 'father' have a right to say stuff like... - LedoS - 05-15-2013 06:19 AM

Well I responded to mums question: "wad up in school" with "usual bullshit, useless as usual" and then he said that after, not to me personally bvut to mum, he, ah fuck it, u get it, "YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDNT EXPLAIN URSELF TO HIM OR WHY U HATE SCHOOL" no fuck dat, I didnt and I wont, but he's an asshole.

ANd it doesnt happen dat foten, really.. Or well, none that I hear of.

I think he really hates me for trying to do it differently than the rest... No idea, nvm. He's a horrible man(Judging after many years lived together, thankfully he aint home that often)

Does a 'father' have a right to say stuff like... - brainiac3397 - 05-15-2013 10:52 AM

You could go the rough path and say "You're saying that because you're absolute zero and unlike me, have no fucking chance of making yourself into anything useful now you pathetic whiny bitch".

Or the second path and laugh and call him a "peasant prolitarian living a pedestrian life"

RE: Does a 'father' have a right to say stuff like... - LedoS - 05-16-2013 03:12 AM

(05-15-2013 10:52 AM)brainiac3397 Wrote:  Or the second path and laugh and call him a "peasant prolitarian living a pedestrian life"

Haha, I like this one. Biggrin

RE: Does a 'father' have a right to say stuff like... - brainiac3397 - 05-16-2013 05:11 AM

(05-16-2013 03:12 AM)LedoS Wrote:  
(05-15-2013 10:52 AM)brainiac3397 Wrote:  Or the second path and laugh and call him a "peasant prolitarian living a pedestrian life"

Haha, I like this one. Biggrin

It's harsh but people who can't understand it are more likely to be confused/befuddled rather than angry. And by the time they learn what it means, they won't be able to muster up the full level of anger because things will have cooled down.

It always pays to play smart(or be smart). Few will expect it and it tends to create amusing situations rather than tense ones. Plus in times of danger(like a quite possible fight with a drunk), it'll give you enough time to react first by stalling your foe.

Does a 'father' have a right to say stuff like... - SoulRiser - 05-16-2013 09:21 AM

Eh, being hostile back to him will only make the situation worse, I think. Just try to ignore him when he's being a jerk... only respond to him when he's being respectful and polite (if that ever happens). Maybe you could even tell him that's what you're doing.