School Survival Forums
I love it when... - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: I love it when... (/showthread.php?tid=29028)

I love it when... - Gwedin - 05-14-2013 02:30 PM

When my Science teacher (and only my Science teacher; no-one else) instructs me to tie up my hair (it's not even long...) and I refuse resulting in a couple o' days of detention.

When you argue with a teacher, bringing up a lot of valid points and the teacher ignores them and eventually walks away acting like I'm COMPLETELY in the wrong while they raise no valid points.

Add on to this if you'd like. Biggrin

P.S. I haven't been on in the past few days 'cause I've been rather busy. None

I love it when... - HawkbitAlpha - 05-14-2013 03:01 PM

Dirtbikemike is the only guy I know of on here who won an argument with a teacher.

I love it when... - EntityCubed - 05-14-2013 08:52 PM

Detention?
Is your hair THAT precious?

RE: I love it when... - brainiac3397 - 05-15-2013 10:25 AM

(05-14-2013 02:30 PM)Nerdy Computer Guy Wrote:  When my Science teacher (and only my Science teacher; no-one else) instructs me to tie up my hair (it's not even long...) and I refuse resulting in a couple o' days of detention.

When you argue with a teacher, bringing up a lot of valid points and the teacher ignores them and eventually walks away acting like I'm COMPLETELY in the wrong while they raise no valid points.

Add on to this if you'd like. Biggrin

P.S. I haven't been on in the past few days 'cause I've been rather busy. None

Exactly how long is your hair? If it's long enough to go beyond your face when you lean forward, or basically passes beyond your skull, it's technically a safety hazard and you're better off tying it.

If not, then your teacher is a fool for bothering you and giving you a detention.

RE: I love it when... - Dirtbikemike - 05-15-2013 11:39 AM

(05-14-2013 08:52 PM)Eintity Wrote:  Detention?
Is your hair THAT precious?

Is [insert body part, item, etc. here] THAT precious?

To each his own.

I love it when... - brainiac3397 - 05-15-2013 12:04 PM

When I think about it, I'd not like to lose any body part(course till we get good cybernetic stuff. Then I wouldn't mind having prosthetic legs that would be lighter than my real legs and also a lot more useful. Not to mention I'd love a type that I could modify/customize and switch around depending on need/use. I wouldn't mind losing the weakest of my hand for a really good cybernetic replacement, with perfect response as a real hand but superior in grip and strength)

I love it when... - Potato - 05-15-2013 12:46 PM

and you went to the detentions?

I love it when... - HawkbitAlpha - 05-15-2013 01:06 PM

We don't know

I love it when... - Gwedin - 05-15-2013 04:07 PM

My hair isn't very long. It's only long-ish at the back, but even then it only just goes past my collar and doesn't even move when I lean forward. So no safety hazard there.

And yeah I went to the detentions. Loved every boring second of it, too...

I'm disappointed no-one added onto the "I love it when" though. :(

I love it when... - brainiac3397 - 05-16-2013 05:40 AM

I love it when I forget to write something into a thread called "I love it when..."