School Survival Forums
When grown up, meet up together? - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: When grown up, meet up together? (/showthread.php?tid=28395)

Pages: 1 2

When grown up, meet up together? - LiptomaticMate - 02-01-2013 07:34 AM

This is only a hypothetical question which I am just interesting in hearing from you about. Would you maybe consider having some kind of meetup IRL when grown up? The users here? Like Seriously. I ain't no pervert or scary rape man, but you get my point.
Yes OR No ??

RE: When grown up, meet up together? - Night - 02-01-2013 07:53 AM

Like.. a group of us or just like?

Because having a meetup thing would be kind of cool if everyone could get to one place at the same time...

RE: When grown up, meet up together? - Asder Miller The Second - 02-01-2013 07:54 AM

That would be sweet,doubt it will happen though

RE: When grown up, meet up together? - Absnt - 02-01-2013 02:45 PM

In the past there have been various meetups with oldfags. (Usually just like, 2 people though...) We planned a ski/snowboard vacation once but it never materialized. Most of us were like, 17/18 who were planning on going though so that made it somewhat feasable, but it was still too damn expensive and not everyone could come, and blah blah life is shit w/e.

RE: When grown up, meet up together? - Thought Criminal - 02-01-2013 02:50 PM

I've met L in real life before. It was epic, there was museums, city buses, pizza, weed, super troopers and incompetent drug dealers.

L had never been on a bus before, reminded me of that scene from Smiley Face

Watch on YouTube

RE: When grown up, meet up together? - Night - 02-01-2013 02:59 PM

Lol, that movie.
I've never met anyone from here irl, unless you count Thade, but I already knew her since like kindergarten.

But I still talk to a few people who left and someday would like to meet up with them.

Friends are good.

Who lives by Connecticut?

RE: When grown up, meet up together? - Heil_Kaiba8921 - 02-01-2013 09:09 PM

maybe we could all go to detroit and grab SRH and get her out of that hell hole...or we could just meetup somewhere closer to me lol

When grown up, meet up together? - SoulRiser - 02-01-2013 09:12 PM

I vote for Canada. America scares me too much. Razz

RE: When grown up, meet up together? - Heil_Kaiba8921 - 02-01-2013 09:17 PM

i'm not going back to canada lol

When grown up, meet up together? - GamerGurl - 02-02-2013 06:41 AM

We should all meet in New York City. Smile

RE: When grown up, meet up together? - Heil_Kaiba8921 - 02-02-2013 07:00 AM

(02-02-2013 06:41 AM)Thel Vadam Wrote:  We should all meet in New York City. Smile

or, or...Soul could fund a trip for all those willing to go to her house...I feel that would be the best way to do this. This way you don't have to worry about people not being able to buy things while on vacation because they spent all their money on the plane ticket (or gas if they drove)

RE: When grown up, meet up together? - Night - 02-02-2013 07:18 AM

.. I don't even have a passport ._.

When grown up, meet up together? - IamNoone - 02-02-2013 02:04 PM

I'd be down for it.
Just we vary in age so much. Imaging just a group of 12-20-something year olds just chilling together? IT would be weird. If everyone was at least liscence-age it might work.

When grown up, meet up together? - SoulRiser - 02-02-2013 10:09 PM

My house? I don't have one... and I'd rather go somewhere to meet you guys rather than have a huge crowd over here. xD

RE: When grown up, meet up together? - Heil_Kaiba8921 - 02-03-2013 11:05 AM

(02-02-2013 10:09 PM)SoulRiser Wrote:  My house? I don't have one... and I'd rather go somewhere to meet you guys rather than have a huge crowd over here. xD

we'll bring tents then lol

passports are fairly easy to get, just go somewhere that takes pictures (the big general stores [like Target] usually do since they have a photo printing place in them) and then tell them it's for a passport and after that go to the DMV (i think, i'm not too sure anymore) and ask them if you can get one...you'll need a parent if oyu're under 18 though

RE: When grown up, meet up together? - Night - 02-03-2013 11:18 AM

Passports are expensive.

But my aunt says she's gonna get my sister's and I some. She wants to bring us to Canada. So Yeah. But who knows when.

When grown up, meet up together? - ThorodonSorrow - 02-03-2013 08:03 PM

I think it'd be a great idea, but not everyone would be able to make it at the same time or day. So an alternative, video chat? PLUS the optional IRL meetup? Like a group video chat on ooVoo or something, and we tell eachother what's happened since our choices from school or somethin'.

RE: When grown up, meet up together? - Sunbourn - 02-04-2013 01:14 AM

Having a single massive meet-up for all users world-wide just isn't feasible. What makes more sense is a number of smaller meetups. We could have all of the users on the east coast of the US for example meet up in one place and easily get five or more people at that meet up. Otherwise we would just be planning a world-wide meetup forever without it actually happening. I'm down for a meetup this summer and am willing to travel a few hundred miles to do so. I will not go across the country though, and I will not leave the country to meet up with users on here.

When grown up, meet up together? - LiptomaticMate - 02-04-2013 06:38 AM

Maybe Skype some time in the future, though It might be very likely I want show my face, though I will talk.
People please listen to my previous post, "a recommendation for all", maybe somebody here will succeed and fund rest to join. Smile

RE: When grown up, meet up together? - Absnt - 02-04-2013 06:44 AM

A round trip plane ticket to... anywehre, is a dick load of moneys. We'd have to start a collection fund and grow it for like 5 years lolol. And most here couldn't even contribute cuz nobankaccounts. For like 20 people it'd be like 20 thousand dollars not even including hotels or w/e. Unless you were only flying out for the day, then it'd still be 20 thousand dollars. That seems like a lot of money just to hang out lololo.

When grown up, meet up together? - Dirtbikemike - 02-04-2013 08:46 AM

Once I get my laptop back (since it's the only computer in the house that I'm allowed to use with a camera) I would be up for a Skype chat with everyone.

RE: When grown up, meet up together? - Heil_Kaiba8921 - 02-04-2013 11:25 PM

i would show my face on skype...but my camera on my crappy skool laptop isn't connected this year (probably because they don't want me doing naughty things with girls on the internet)

When grown up, meet up together? - PlagueMeister - 02-05-2013 12:14 AM

I think that either skyping each other or having smaller meetups is the best option.

When grown up, meet up together? - LiptomaticMate - 02-05-2013 07:29 AM

We'll plan this some day, not yet. I think this could be cool.

RE: When grown up, meet up together? - Luizao876 - 02-05-2013 07:47 AM

Damnit nobody here lives in Brazil or even South America.

Ah well, that makes me South America represent.

If you wanna skype or shit, add me luizao308

RE: When grown up, meet up together? - Thought Criminal - 02-05-2013 01:03 PM

I think you would enjoy America Soul. Have you ever been before? If you go definitely go to California. You can't go wrong with San Francisco.

RE: When grown up, meet up together? - Thought Criminal - 02-05-2013 01:04 PM

(02-04-2013 01:14 AM)|55555| Wrote:  Having a single massive meet-up for all users world-wide just isn't feasible. What makes more sense is a number of smaller meetups. We could have all of the users on the east coast of the US for example meet up in one place and easily get five or more people at that meet up. Otherwise we would just be planning a world-wide meetup forever without it actually happening. I'm down for a meetup this summer and am willing to travel a few hundred miles to do so. I will not go across the country though, and I will not leave the country to meet up with users on here.

Dude. You, Me, L, and Alucard totally need to chill sometime.

RE: When grown up, meet up together? - Absnt - 02-05-2013 01:07 PM

(02-05-2013 01:03 PM)Thought Criminal Wrote:  I think you would enjoy America Soul. Have you ever been before? If you go definitely go to California. You can't go wrong with San Francisco.

Terrible idea... Lunatic and Soul in same state? They'll totally devise a plan and ruin world

RE: When grown up, meet up together? - Sunbourn - 02-05-2013 01:10 PM

(02-05-2013 01:04 PM)Thought Criminal Wrote:  
(02-04-2013 01:14 AM)|55555| Wrote:  Having a single massive meet-up for all users world-wide just isn't feasible. What makes more sense is a number of smaller meetups. We could have all of the users on the east coast of the US for example meet up in one place and easily get five or more people at that meet up. Otherwise we would just be planning a world-wide meetup forever without it actually happening. I'm down for a meetup this summer and am willing to travel a few hundred miles to do so. I will not go across the country though, and I will not leave the country to meet up with users on here.

Dude. You, Me, L, and Alucard totally need to chill sometime.
When and where? We should all have a Skype chat about it soon.

RE: When grown up, meet up together? - Thought Criminal - 02-05-2013 01:10 PM

That's acceptable as long as I can join in.
Also, California is a big state. It spans half the height of the Continental U.S.