School Survival Forums
Learn from my mistakes. - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Learn from my mistakes. (/showthread.php?tid=28348)

Learn from my mistakes. - 1312 - 01-25-2013 05:46 PM

If you are a radical like me and do not study at all, stop aNd think about the consequences.

Lemme tell yall my lil story. In 8th grade i stopped giving a fck bout errything. This 9th grade is even worse than last. I have bad grades because i refuse to learn at all. Even for tests most of the time. I dont really understand shit but i still get minimal passable grade. Except fr maths. It goes
froom good nuf to lowest grade nand i have
exam in june beginning may end and im pretty sure i wont get my shit together. So yeh wat i wanna say is stop being a dumbass like me and either get out and do smthing that will earn u dirty money OR keep sitting and studying sshit in school. Ill see how it goes. I expect the worst but hope fr da best.

Peace.

RE: Learn from my mistakes. - Heil_Kaiba8921 - 01-25-2013 10:35 PM

1) How can you expect anyone to take you seriously when you can't even type?
2) Why do you think you'll just wake up one day and suddenly want to learn everything ever?
3) Learn to fucking spell words correctly atleast, puncuation isn't that big of a problem!
4) How do you have an exam that starts in May and ends in June?
5) I hate you.

RE: Learn from my mistakes. - SoulRiser - 01-25-2013 11:40 PM

Quote:I have bad grades because i refuse to learn at all.
No no nonononoooo...

You don't refuse to learn. I know you learn about lots of things. Refuse to study, maybe. But that's a totally different thing... Smile

Also, Heil, I'm pretty sure he posted that on a phone (it has the little mobile icon)... and I know how much of a pain it can be to type on a phone (depending on the phone).

RE: Learn from my mistakes. - Heil_Kaiba8921 - 01-26-2013 12:32 AM

ok, i'll be nice about some words...but i scrolled up and found one that i won't allow to be the phone's fault "good nuf"

i still also don't like that he says he doesn't think he's gonna care at all anytime soon like it's like boobs, CARING ABOUT ANYTHING DOESN'T USUALLY HAPPEN OVER NIGHT! (this is my biggest arguement against this thread is all)

Learn from my mistakes. - 1312 - 01-26-2013 01:12 AM

Yep, Soul, I wrote it on my phone. Smile