School Survival Forums
What is wrong with this bitch at my school? - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: What is wrong with this bitch at my school? (/showthread.php?tid=28282)

What is wrong with this bitch at my school? - тωιѕтє∂ - 01-14-2013 02:41 AM

She's a fucking bitch. She will threaten, interogate, and start fights, but always backs down and never goes through with any of them, because she's too scared and knows that I will do it if she asks for it.

She's spoiled like hell and rubs its in everyone's face "Don't get snow on my uggs they cost like $200" "Omg, these jeans were like, $45".
It is the most annoying shit you'd ever have to deal with.

The one thing that REALLY bothers me though, is that she THINKS when she says mean comments to be, or threatens a fight, that I am actually hurt and frightened by what she says. Even though I just want to bash her head in even more.

Is there something wrong with her? Or something?

What is wrong with this bitch at my school? - no - 01-14-2013 03:03 AM

She exists. That's what's wrong with her.

RE: What is wrong with this bitch at my school? - LiptomaticMate - 01-14-2013 03:48 AM

(01-14-2013 03:03 AM)planetfall666 Wrote:  She exists. That's what's wrong with her.

Are you serious?

RE: What is wrong with this bitch at my school? - LiptomaticMate - 01-14-2013 03:56 AM

(01-14-2013 02:41 AM)Twisted Wrote:  She's a fucking bitch. She will threaten, interogate, and start fights, but always backs down and never goes through with any of them, because she's too scared and knows that I will do it if she asks for it.

She's spoiled like hell and rubs its in everyone's face "Don't get snow on my uggs they cost like $200" "Omg, these jeans were like, $45".
It is the most annoying shit you'd ever have to deal with.

The one thing that REALLY bothers me though, is that she THINKS when she says mean comments to be, or threatens a fight, that I am actually hurt and frightened by what she says. Even though I just want to bash her head in even more.

Is there something wrong with her? Or something?

There are things you can do. Which one of your alternatives to choose is questionary. I bet ignorance will make her leave you alone, but if she always backs down, don't feel frightened or become hurt.
When she's insulting/hurting you, don't throw even the slightest glance at her.
However, the best thing - in my opinion - would be to first ask her to stop, and give her a chance to quit.

RE: What is wrong with this bitch at my school? - Dirtbikemike - 01-14-2013 04:22 AM

Bored

This is high school, so calm down. She's bound to get a free ride through life via her parents and none of us can really change that.

What you can change is:
1) If she's threatening to fight, just do it. She can't run to her parents to defend her at school.
2) Get snow on her Uggs and mess up her jeans. If they get to the point where they're irreparable her parents will just buy her new stuff.
3) Laugh at her comments. Don't say anything back, just laugh. I've been bullied in my life and they don't know where to go other than "You think I'm joking!?" then you can resort to #1 above.

She's just spoiled, that's all.

RE: What is wrong with this bitch at my school? - Alucard483 - 01-15-2013 08:26 AM

"Oh, your uggs are $200? My aviators ar $450."
"You spent $45 on something that you dont even look good in?"
"Oh, that was a clever remark, you stay up late thinking about how to put me down?"

She sounds like a materialistic stuck up bitch. Her bane is being more stuck up than her. Ready some flexible remarks (like above) that can quickly and easily manipulated on a moments notice to suit your need.

What is wrong with this bitch at my school? - IamNoone - 01-15-2013 10:19 AM

Spoiled, that's about it. Just ignore her.