School Survival Forums
When did you start feeling hatred towards school? - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: When did you start feeling hatred towards school? (/showthread.php?tid=28234)

When did you start feeling hatred towards school? - Reflect - 01-02-2013 09:16 AM

For me, high-school.

Everything just got so bad when I've reached high school. Teachers..meh...they suck the life out of you with expressions on their face that says ''fuck..kill me now, i hate teens''.
And I realized that I only learn how to memorize things so I can pass the test, and not actually LEARN. Even though I do get some stuff (like algebra, subjects in science) tough I know they will NOT help me in life or in anything that I plan for. I even question my teacher, and he replied with ''because it's the state's requirements''..

sigh..
So what about you guys?

When did you start feeling hatred towards school? - Slick - 01-02-2013 10:46 AM

I started hating it ever since I first went. But not so much as High School, that was hell compared
to the earlier years. At least I had some fun and memorable stuff during Elementary and Junior High.

When did you start feeling hatred towards school? - Asder Miller The Second - 01-02-2013 11:00 AM

6th grade,its when i realized its a forced day care insitutionalized to make us stupid

When did you start feeling hatred towards school? - AtheistLGBTQAnarchist - 01-02-2013 12:57 PM

At the start of Summer, I was looking up puberty as it was drawing close, then middle school or maybe it was the other away around but the order doesn't matter, and then I was looking up anti-school and found this site. That's at least where it all started and makes me who I am today.

RE: When did you start feeling hatred towards school? - Luizao876 - 01-03-2013 05:06 AM

I always hated going to school, but it was just kiddie reasons because I didn't want to and crap.

But then during 8th grade I got mad in some people and googled school sucks and here I am.

When did you start feeling hatred towards school? - GamerGurl - 01-03-2013 05:19 AM

Elementary, I just hated going and waking up early. You know, but I went because my mom said I had to. Middle school I still went, but got more sicker as the years progressed for unknown reasons. Still hated it because my social life sucked. I was an honor student but I hated the people. I barely had any friends up until the end of 8th grade—then I lost communication with almost all of them.

High school is really when the ball started rolling. I ended up googling stuff along the lines of "anti-school", and now I'm here. I'm glad to be apart of the revolution.

When did you start feeling hatred towards school? - Proyogs - 01-03-2013 05:46 AM

5th grade, my mom homeschooled me that year, but then I was still sent to middle school.

When did you start feeling hatred towards school? - GreenLamp - 01-03-2013 06:22 AM

I've hated school since day 1. I only found out my hatred was justified a few months ago.

When did you start feeling hatred towards school? - AtheistLGBTQAnarchist - 01-03-2013 09:10 AM

I have a feeling everyone got here by googling school sucks.

When did you start feeling hatred towards school? - DragoniteSky - 01-03-2013 11:27 AM

Ever since 5th grade. Before your were in 5th grade, if you got one or two bad grades, you would be grounded for about maybe one week. But in 6th or 5th grade no computer/ calling friends/video games for a week. I want to work at the Cookie Dough Bites factory when I grow up because cookie dough tastes good. XD

When did you start feeling hatred towards school? - La - 01-03-2013 03:35 PM

When I was little. It started feeling more like a place I had to be in than the place I wanted to be in for my future. I was a shy one. So nobody talked to me. I was awkward and people noticed. I started to dislike school when it was something I was forced into.

When did you start feeling hatred towards school? - Electronagon - 01-04-2013 02:41 PM

I used to love school. No kidding. I even used to wake my parents up if they slept in late so they could take me to school -.-

I don't know exactly when I started, but it was once when I got a detention and just suddenly thought 'Wtf is the actual point of this'

RE: When did you start feeling hatred towards school? - greywolf - 01-09-2013 05:16 PM

(01-03-2013 09:10 AM)AtheistLGBTQAnarchist Wrote:  I have a feeling everyone got here by googling school sucks.

I got here by googling "fuck you school" lol

RE: When did you start feeling hatred towards school? - Bob42 - 01-11-2013 10:06 AM

I started hating school since the beginning. I got here by googling school sucks.

RE: When did you start feeling hatred towards school? - Kundalini - 01-11-2013 02:17 PM

I got here while googling school sucks and I've been hating it ever since the 8th grade. If you've read my thread, you'd know that I am an outcast and I've been gettin a reputation that I'm a Columbiner or a wannabe school shooter because I wear black and listen to Marilyn Manson. I haven't, however, contemplated to bring sawn off shotguns to school. I'm a sophomore now, pure hell.

RE: When did you start feeling hatred towards school? - тωιѕтє∂ - 01-12-2013 05:17 AM

(01-02-2013 09:16 AM)Reflect Wrote:  For me, high-school.

Everything just got so bad when I've reached high school. Teachers..meh...they suck the life out of you with expressions on their face that says ''fuck..kill me now, i hate teens''.
And I realized that I only learn how to memorize things so I can pass the test, and not actually LEARN. Even though I do get some stuff (like algebra, subjects in science) tough I know they will NOT help me in life or in anything that I plan for. I even question my teacher, and he replied with ''because it's the state's requirements''..

sigh..
So what about you guys?

I'm in middle school now and I had to switch schools because I'm so called "gifted" and the work at my old school was too easy. I would get bored and get in trouble A LOT and it wasn't good. I would always complain about the school to get some of the anger off of me.
But my friends were there. Everyone was just like me, retaining their youth and being silly.

But even though my new school is up to my standards, it is still bad. I still annoy people, don't pay attention in class, etc. But what makes it worse is the fact that everyone is FUCKING STUPID. Pardon my swearing, but people are complaining about not having boyfriends, everyone is such a goody goody, and I hate over half the people in it.

Moral: All school suck, just choose the ones best for your education.

Quote: The grass is always greener on the other side.

When did you start feeling hatred towards school? - NightHawk877 - 01-12-2013 02:26 PM

I started hating school when I was in high school. It sucked. Some of the rules were there for ridiculous reasons. Reasons I will not discuss. I even had certain senior privileges I let underclassmen use because I found them to be ridiculous. I had no freedom. I got active in the student council because I wanted a way to tell the school how I felt about some of the rules. I successfully ran for and won the position as one of the representatives for two terms. I was the vice president for one year and then became president during my final and most hated year of high school. I managed to make a few compromises on certain rules and end most of the ridiculous rules.

RE: When did you start feeling hatred towards school? - LOON_ATTIC - 01-12-2013 03:54 PM

1st grade because my teacher was an abusive racist bitch.

Afterwards, I couldn't stand the stupid rules, standing and reciting the nation's hymn and praying outside every day (this was in South America), and the obvious compulsoryness.