School Survival Forums
Here is a thought for you. - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Here is a thought for you. (/showthread.php?tid=28212)

Here is a thought for you. - Asder Miller The Second - 12-28-2012 11:20 AM

The US government wants gun control so they COULD stage an event like at the school in Connecticut(in my opinion they did set it up)

The NRA(National Rifle Association) wants to prove the government wrong.So the other day a house was burning and fire fighters were sent to put it out.they were then shot by a man with a criminal record,so then the NRA states that it dosent matter if we have gun control they will still get guns

Thats a conspiracy for you

RE: Here is a thought for you. - Miller0700 - 12-28-2012 11:21 AM

Sigh...

We can make a case for a conspiracy with any event.

Here is a thought for you. - thewake - 12-28-2012 11:21 AM

The cake companies put cocaine in the frosting to make us addicted and that's why we eat cake.

That's a conspiracy for ya.

Here is a thought for you. - Ky - 12-28-2012 01:01 PM

No one needed to stage anything. Criminals are a class all their own.

The thing is, there is only one direct defense against an unregistered gun user - a registered gun user. Simple.

RE: Here is a thought for you. - Sunbourn - 12-29-2012 03:36 AM

(12-28-2012 11:21 AM)Wes Wrote:  The cake companies put cocaine in the frosting to make us addicted and that's why we eat cake.

That's a conspiracy for ya.

This is true. The government has workers planted in every bakery in the US to include cocaine in the recipes so that all of America is hooked on it. They also have some planted in Mexican pastelerias, sneaking arsenic in to the cakes to murder our southern neighbors. I know a guy that used to work this job for the government. He got full benefits too...

Here is a thought for you. - Asder Miller The Second - 12-29-2012 03:45 AM

this isnt a joke guys.....

RE: Here is a thought for you. - Sunbourn - 12-29-2012 03:46 AM

Provide evidence that there is actually a conspiracy behind the shootings and then we'll take this thread more seriously. Otherwise it's just heresy based on nothing at all.

RE: Here is a thought for you. - Luizao876 - 12-29-2012 03:54 AM

gUYS tHE gOvErMeNt wAnts aLL oUr tAx mOnIez tO buIlD nUCLIAR WIPPONS TO TAKE ALL OVER TAH WORLD

RE: Here is a thought for you. - thewake - 12-29-2012 09:25 AM

(12-29-2012 03:45 AM)Spartan117 Wrote:  this isnt a joke guys.....

Man, there are a million conspiracy theories about 9/11, aliens, fluoride, FEMA camps, and Walt Disney. Yours is even less thought out than those are. If you aren't going to put autismal detail into your theory like all the other tinfoil hat wearing Alex Jones watchers, then why should we do anything but make fun of it?

RE: Here is a thought for you. - IamNoone - 12-31-2012 06:37 AM

(12-28-2012 11:20 AM)Spartan117 Wrote:  The US government wants gun control so they COULD stage an event like at the school in Connecticut(in my opinion they did set it up)

The NRA(National Rifle Association) wants to prove the government wrong.So the other day a house was burning and fire fighters were sent to put it out.they were then shot by a man with a criminal record,so then the NRA states that it dosent matter if we have gun control they will still get guns

Thats a conspiracy for you

Seriously? Do you REALLY believe this? I hope for your sake you are trolling.

Here is a thought for you. - AtheistLGBTQAnarchist - 12-31-2012 02:14 PM

I BET TE GOVERMENT IS DDOSING US TO DRIVE US AWAY!

THAS WHY THIS GOD ALFUL LAG IS HAPPENING!

RE: Here is a thought for you. - Mouser - 01-01-2013 02:32 AM

(12-28-2012 01:01 PM)DoA Wrote:  No one needed to stage anything. Criminals are a class all their own.

The thing is, there is only one direct defense against an unregistered gun user - a registered gun user. Simple.

I cringed at 'registered'. The idea of registering anything makes me cringe. We only recently dropped the long gun registry here in Canada, after it proved to be a colossal waste of tax dollars that only served to let the government know from whom to take the guns.

Here is a thought for you. - Asder Miller The Second - 01-03-2013 01:39 PM

some of you guys hear are sheep.
its commen sense,governments are evil

RE: Here is a thought for you. - Luizao876 - 01-03-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:some of you guys hear are sheep.

>not beliveing his crackpot theory
>HURR HURR U R SHEEP

please go and be an hero

RE: Here is a thought for you. - IamNoone - 01-07-2013 04:05 AM

(01-03-2013 01:39 PM)Spartan117 Wrote:  some of you guys hear are sheep.
Let me give you a brief history lesson on stuff 'mericuh has done that is bad. That I would say most of us 'mericans here mostly know about.

Aggressive Wars/Territory Stolen From/Genocide Against:
Iraq
Native Americans
Philippines
Panama
Mexico
Hawaii
Canada

Governments Overthrown for economic Reasons
Iran
El Salvador
Nicaragua
Most of South and Central America during the cold war

Genocides
Japanese (WW 2)
Native Americans
Iraq (not official, my own opinion)
Africans (slavery)

Brainwashing/Other Stuff
Public History Education
Public Education
Native American re-education camps
"Manifest Destiny"
Post-911 "Muslims are the enemies"
Propaganda against Iran so we can invade to get our oil back (believe NOTHING you hear about Iran on TV)
Against Japanese (WW2)
Against Russians (Cold War, used as a pretext for putting in pro-american dictators in Central America)
Patriot Act

That is it. That should be PLENTY reason to hate America without throwing in some bull shit conspiracy theories. We are not sheep, we know what the government really did wrong (above).

[undefined=undefined]YOU ARE THE ONLY IDIOT WHO NEEDS TO MAKE UP MORE WAYS THE GOVERNMENT/AMERICA IS BAD.[/undefined]

Here is a thought for you. - Ky - 01-07-2013 04:47 AM

Our government has done plenty wrong. Instead of fabricating more crimes they've committed, we should hold them fully responsible for those they actually have. I'd like to see the whole bureaucracy-choked institution casually replaced with a decent minarchy that devotes the very little money it deserves to things like defense...(and, this goes without saying, but not a cent to education).

RE: Here is a thought for you. - Slick - 01-07-2013 04:19 PM

(12-29-2012 03:45 AM)Spartan117 Wrote:  this isnt a joke guys.....

Unless you have proof that this is real, then yes, it is.