School Survival Forums
HI, I'm new (: - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: HI, I'm new (: (/showthread.php?tid=28150)

HI, I'm new (: - Everson - 12-16-2012 06:41 AM

I've actually been lurking this site since I was in middle school. I'm in high school now and I loathe it--even more than middle school, which is why I'm finally registering!
So hello (:
A little bit of my story:
I've been going to the same small, private Catholic school since I was in the 1st grade, and man you have no idea how mean Catholic school kids are unless you go to one of these schools. My friends are few and far between; I have been bullied all my life and I hope to finally transfer out of this place by the end of this school year or the beginning of next year.
As for school itself my "education" primarily consists of memorization of things I will forget by next month and sitting around trying to not to fall asleep. I feel my classes provide me nothing useful. I would like to have a career in art one day, but the art class at my school is not taken seriously. Not even by the teacher, or anyone in it. Therefore...why should I? While I'm at it, why should I take ANY class seriously?

Anyway. It's nice to meet all of you! Biggrin

RE: HI, I'm new (: - SoulRiser - 12-16-2012 09:39 AM

Hug
hi there Smile nice to meet you.

HI, I'm new (: - GreenLamp - 12-16-2012 09:50 AM

Hello! Biggrin Art is great.

RE: HI, I'm new (: - LiptomaticMate - 12-16-2012 10:36 AM

Yourock Yes Welcome

RE: HI, I'm new (: - Heil_Kaiba8921 - 12-16-2012 12:46 PM

Who is your favorite actor?

What is your favorite movie?

Do you know who Nathan Fillion or AnnaSophia Robb is?

HI, I'm new (: - Mælstrom - 12-18-2012 03:19 AM

Good to meet you. I go to a Catholic school too, so I can see where you're coming from. What grade are you in?

HI, I'm new (: - ThorodonSorrow - 12-19-2012 08:21 AM

Hi! Biggrin
This place is pretty fun once you get to know who the people are that post a lot. Like LiptomaticMate.
I see them in almost every thread that I post in LOL

RE: HI, I'm new (: - Sunbourn - 12-21-2012 10:50 AM

Welcome to SS. You'll find yourself well at home here. The art program at your school is lacking, but you can learn everything you need to know on your own through internet resources and experimentation. Make the best of the free time you have because you will very little of value at that institution you attend, and even less that you can't learn elsewhere on your own. By even less, I mean nothing at all. Eat shit and die, punk.

RE: HI, I'm new (: - ThorodonSorrow - 12-21-2012 04:24 PM

(12-21-2012 10:50 AM)|55555| Wrote:  Welcome to SS. You'll find yourself well at home here. The art program at your school is lacking, but you can learn everything you need to know on your own through internet resources and experimentation. Make the best of the free time you have because you will very little of value at that institution you attend, and even less that you can't learn elsewhere on your own. By even less, I mean nothing at all. Eat shit and die, punk.

They haven't logged in for five days. I don't think they're gonna come back :I

RE: HI, I'm new (: - Sunbourn - 12-23-2012 02:17 PM

(12-21-2012 04:24 PM)ThorodonSorrow Wrote:  
(12-21-2012 10:50 AM)|55555| Wrote:  Welcome to SS. You'll find yourself well at home here. The art program at your school is lacking, but you can learn everything you need to know on your own through internet resources and experimentation. Make the best of the free time you have because you will very little of value at that institution you attend, and even less that you can't learn elsewhere on your own. By even less, I mean nothing at all. Eat shit and die, punk.

Now you listen here. I've been months without logging in SS, and I can tell you that one doesn't just disappear from SS permanently. OP will be back, be it tomorrow, the day after, or 25 years from now.

RE: HI, I'm new (: - ThorodonSorrow - 12-23-2012 07:01 PM

(12-23-2012 02:17 PM)|55555| Wrote:  
(12-21-2012 04:24 PM)ThorodonSorrow Wrote:  

Now you listen here. I've been months without logging in SS, and I can tell you that one doesn't just disappear from SS permanently. OP will be back, be it tomorrow, the day after, or 25 years from now.

>_>
Boy don't you take that tone with me =__=

HI, I'm new (: - Trekkie_Aspie - 01-23-2013 05:48 AM

Ahoy! thar. Any reason you didn't like middle or high school in particular? I registered a long time ago. aft in 2007. I would have been in upper school then, I think. Yr 11, I think. I dunno...due t' me birthday, it may have been t' first year in college that I registered.

HI, I'm new (: - EntityCubed - 01-23-2013 09:06 AM

This site is awesome ^_^ enjoy your stay! Biggrin

HI, I'm new (: - wanted - 01-24-2013 01:13 AM

Welcome! Wink
Im glad to see you finally registered!

HI, I'm new (: - AtheistLGBTQAnarchist - 01-24-2013 11:07 AM

Ignore everyone except the ones you're suppose to listen to.

STFU AND GIVE ME YOUR RAINBOWS!

That was a false alarm for if you see me, I really love rainbows.

HI, I'm new (: - Ky - 01-24-2013 11:41 AM

You guys are late.